Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can't wait..

For Spring to come..Its just so pretty out, you know when grass turns green, flowers begin to show off their color, and the weather warms up just a little, not to hot..not too cold, it meets right in the middle. Im in love with the morning sunlight, I could sit for hours with my cup of coffee, and just feel the morning sunlight on my skin as it peaks through the window...For me it's a time when I reflect on a few thoughts, and enjoy those quiet moments. When my husband is home and not deployed, we usually enjoy weekend mornings, either sitting out in the back with our cup of coffee, (sometimes we even make our breakfast out back on the grill) We love to cook together, we enjoy weekends, its "US" time...

I can't wait for this deployment to be over with so that I can enjoy our "us" time once again...morning coffee, sunshine, laughter, kisses, just everything that makes life oh so lovely!!