Saturday, February 5, 2011

Preparing for Baby...



As the days pass, we get closer and closer to meeting our little bundle of joy. I've been so excited, just to finally meet her and hold her in our arms.

So Im pretty sure Im "nesting" now. I want everything to be perfect for her arrival. We have every thing set up in her room, and we go in there from time to time and sit there and just picture how it will be when she is here. We have about 65 days left. I've already done my hospital tour, and enjoyed it. Im preparing myself for the weekly visits to the drs office once Im a little closer. It's just all so exciting.

I can't wait to see my husband with her, I know he will do an amazing job. He's already an amazing husband..so I can only imagine.
We are so ready for this new and exciting chapter in our lives.

*We can't wait to meet you sweet little lovely*-You will be loved so so so much!