Thursday, January 3, 2013

Book: Every Moment Matters (Savoring the stuff of life)

I'm currently reading, Every moment matters (Savoring the stuff of life). It's written by John St. Augustine. I'm hoping to finish this book before I move on to my next book. So far I like it, it's pretty much about making the most of your time. (From the moment your heart starts beating until the moment you take your last breath, you are living your masterpiece. This life-this collection of moments-is all you've got. What wonderful gifts can you squeeze out of it?)- Written by John St. Augustine. I tend to get a little emotional over certain things, and this book has made me shed a few tears. (I even cry when I have happy thoughts) I think having my daughter has made me a little more emotional than I already was. With this being the start to the new year, I'm going to make it a point to be more aware of my surroundings. How are you going to make this year different from the rest?