Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sunshine Award~

I was nominated  by Maritza at Surprise You Are A Mom
Thank you! I really appreciate it. :)

Sunshine Award Rules:
- Thank and recognize your Nominating Blogger
- Give 11 Random facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions given by your Nominating Blogger
-Pick 11 Blogger Nominees
-Post 11 questions for your Nominees(you can not nominate your Nominating Blogger)

11 Facts about me

1. I love spicy foods
2. Growing up my parents wanted to put me in a private school
3. I love volleyball
4. I've been told that I'm an awesome listener :)
5. I  was born in Frankfurt Germany
6. I enjoy having a nice glass of wine when relaxing
7. I enjoy drinking coffee, but prefer Chai
8.  I always carry anti bacterial gel/spray
9. I love DIY projects
10. I'm half korean
11. I love to smile

1. Favorite meal/recipe?
-One of my favorite meals would have to be, Pasta with fresh tomato sauce, basil, and oregano.

2. Fun things to do on your spare time?
-Bike ride, hiking, exploring with my daughter. We love doing crafts together. :)

3. Favorite blog post? (Share link)
Joyful Friday

4. Favorite movie/T.V. show?
-My favorite show used to be Grey's Anatomy. We hardly watch T.V. in our home, and these days I don't have much time to catch up on shows. 

5. Do you have any holiday traditions?
We sure do! We recently added that on 4th of July we read the Declaration of Independence.

6. What's your dream vacation?
-I would love to visit Italy. :)

7. What book are you currently reading?
Currently 0. But I really should finish some of the ones I've started.

8. What inspired you to start blogging?
I was inspired to start blogging back in 2010. It was during my husband's last deployment. Soon after his deployment we learned we were pregnant, and I really wanted to keep my blog going. :)

9. What was your first job?
My first job was working at a sandwich Deli. 



10. What's your favorite season?
I actually have two, hehe. I would have to say Spring and Autumn. 

11. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Oh this is a good one! I would have to say my most embarrassing moment would have to be when I slipped and fell on an icy road. I was headed to the post office to send my husband's package off, and I slipped and fell in the parking lot. It was so embarrassing! :(

And the Nominees are....
5. Midnight cowgirl@http://happyprettysweet.com/

Questions for Nominees:
1. Do you have a hobby? If so what is it?
2.Do have a natural cold remedy you use when you/or your family are sick?
3. Best place traveled to?
4.What is currently on your to do list for this upcoming month?
5. Are you a coffee or tea drinker?
6. Do you have a garden? If so what vegetable/fruit do you enjoy growing the most?
7. Have you ever gone ice skating?
8. Do you have a pet? If so what's your pets name?
9. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
10. What is your favorite meal to prepare?
11. Do you prefer warm weather or cold?