“You do not just wake up and become the butterfly"
Growth is a process.”
These days I am...
- Reading- The sun and her flowers by, Rupi Kaur
- Listening to You by, Petite Biscuit
- Enjoying every moment with my children. - It's true that they grow so fast.
- Growing some indoor plants
- Focusing on ways to better myself
- Taking photos of things that I love and enjoy. Pictures are so dear to me, but the people in the photos hold a special place in my heart ♡
- Finding myself questioning why death happens. After the death of my father, I've really just questioned it over and over again.
- Feeling the sun on my skin.
- Listening to my littlest one read.
- Watching my oldest build a tower out of blocks
- Dating my husband all over again
- Drinking my coffee black
- Watching the birds take over our front yard. - They must like the seeds we recently put out
- Adding to my garden.
- Watching the bees buzz by
- Eating more vegetables
- Reminding myself to drink more water
- Feeling inspired
- Wanting to run through a field of flowers.
- Reminding myself that there is still some good in this world
- Enjoying the random rain showers
- Enjoying kickboxing, cycling and step aerobics
“never feel guilty for starting again”