Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 46

Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #46! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that motivates you.

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and keeping cool in this summer heat. I want to express my gratitude to all of you who join the party each week. I truly appreciate every single one of you because, without you, the party would not be possible. Thank you!

Now, let's move on to the party. We have some wonderful features from the last party.

Congratulations to each featured blogger!



Lynne from Thrifting Wonderland shares her Pretty Summer Tablescape. 


Esme Salon shares a recipe for Creme Brulee Cheesecake. 

Mariama at Food Nutters shares a recipe for Baobab Energy Bars.

 Nutz About Stamping shared a Perennial Lavender card.

Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 

All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.


Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this great linkup, Stephanie! I have left posts 3, 4, and 5 (including the last of my jar mix recipes!) and will be back to visit 3 other posts and leave some comment love. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for linking up! I'll stop by to check out your posts. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting us all, Stephanie! Wishing you a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura. Thanks for joining us here today! Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. Stephanie, thank you! Have a great week ahead, take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, thank you for joining us here. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. WOW, thanks so much for the honor and featuring of the Creme Brûlée Cheesecake this week.
    Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #11+12
    Please join and share your posts with us https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're most welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting Stephanie. I'm sitting at #19 & 20 this week.
    Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for joining us here today. Wishing you a beautiful week. ♡

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature this week, Steph! I wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri, you're most welcome. I hope that you have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring our baobab bars! Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mariama, you're welcome! I'm happy to feature your recipe.

      Delete
  8. It's such a pleasure to visit this great link up party each week Stephanie. You do such a great job. appreciate the feature for the Summer Tablescape. Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them. We're always so happy to have you join us here each week. Your summer tablescape was beautiful, and we enjoyed seeing it. I hope that you have a beautiful week. ♡

      Delete
  9. It has finally reached summer temps here in Wisconsin this past week, which has helped the vegetable garden a lot, but next week we're back in the 70's. Thanks for the party. I'm #27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, I’m sure your vegetable garden is enjoying the heat. I had to pull up most of my plants; the grasshoppers were destroying the leaves on almost everything. I saved a pepper plant and a strawberry plant. That 70-degree weather sounds so nice right about now! Thank you for joining us here today. I’ll stop by to check out your post.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are happy to have you join us. Have a great week.

      Delete
  11. Found you over at "Sew Can Do" Linky, then found out you had a Linky party as well. Thank-you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! We're happy that you found us and decided to join the party. Thank you for sharing your link with us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.