Skip to main content

Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 47

 Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #47! Our party is a platform to share inspiring content such as recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that motivates you.

My apologies for posting the party this morning without the entry link. The party is now up and running!


Hi and welcome to everyone! I hope you are doing well wherever you are in the world. Thank you for being a part of the Crazy Little Lovebirds link party. I truly appreciate all of you!

This week, we have some great features. Congratulations to each featured blogger!



Jennifer at Between the Bookends shares -Personalized DIY Books Make Great Gifts.



Lynne at Thrifting Wonderland shares a recipe for Roasted Salmon with Salsa.



Patty at Life is Better Lakeside shares "Simba’s Boat Bravery and Other Patriotic Holiday Adventures."



Drugstore Divas share a recipe for Cheesy Zucchini Cornbread Casserole.


Be sure if you pin any of the posts mentioned above that you pin from the original post from the blogger's blog! 


All featured posts will be pinned on Crazylittlelovebirds Featured Pinterest Board

If you would like you can use the featured party button! Just right-click and save the image.

Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, mentioning your blog name and a link to your site.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Steph, Thanks so much for featuring "Simba's Boat Bravery" post today! What an honor it is for Simba to be included in your features. I will pass the good news on to him in the form of treats, praise and cuddles and he will be very excited too!!! Thanks so much, and thanks so much for taking the time to host your wonderful Crazy Little Lovebirds link party each week!! I appreciate you! - Patty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you're very welcome! Simba is so adorable and I am so happy that he overcame he fears.- Such a sweetie! I forgot to put the party up this morning! I have it up and running now. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my "Personalized DIY Books Make Great Gifts" post! They really do, so I'm thrilled to share this post with more people. Thank you for hosting a wonderful link party! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your post very much. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting. I have joined up with no. 6. That Roasted Salmon with Salsa looks delicious and Simba is delightful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. Thank you for joining us here this week! :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Stephanie, for hosting. Wishing you a fantastic weekend.
    My entries this week are numbered #7+8
    Hope you will join/share at https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esme, you're very welcome! Thank you for joining us here today. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting us, Stephanie! Juggling all the technological pieces isn't always easy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, you're very welcome. When I noticed I hadn't posted the entry link, I hurried and got around to it. I was so tired yesterday evening. It's nice to know that others understand. Thank you for joining us each week. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. Stephanie, as always thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week ahead, Melynda @scratchmadefood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, it's always a pleasure having you join us here. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  7. Hey, I finally made it to another link up! Sorry I'm not more consistent about linking up but thank you so much for hosting. I'm linking up as #18-20 this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, we're happy to have you join us here. And don't worry about being consistent with joining each party. We're always here, and whenever you feel like joining in, feel free, anytime! 😊

      Delete
  8. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, Stephanie! Thanks, as always, for hosting us all! We love participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, we love having you join us here. Thank you for being part of the party! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting the party Stephanie! I hope you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, you're most welcome. Thank you for joining us here each week. We appreciate it. Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the party, I'm #'s 37, 38, and 39.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, you're welcome. Thank you for joining us!

      Delete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting, Stephanie, it's always a pleasure to visit. Appreciate the feature for "Salmon with Salsa". So nice to be able to share a favorite recipe with others. Have a lovely week.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynne, you're very welcome. We enjoyed your recipe. I hope that you have a great weekend/week. Thank you for joining us at the party.

      Delete
  12. Thank You Stephanie for coming by and for your kind comments. Also thank you for hosting your linky party over at Crazy little Lovebirds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nellie, you're welcome. We're happy to have you join us here. Thank you for sharing your posts with us.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for hosting a FABULOUS linky party every week Stephanie!
    Don't forget to join us over at the Creatively Crafty Linky Party every Wednesday through Sunday
    https://creativelybeth.com/creative-crafts-linky-party/
    Followed and Pinned!
    Creatively, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thank you for joining the party. It's nice to have you here. I'll be sure to attend your party as well. 😊

      Delete
  14. Thanks for the party on a rainy weekend! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, you're welcome. Yes, it's been a rainy weekend for us as well. I'm really enjoying it. Have a wonderful Sunday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.