Skip to main content

July. Life lately












We spend our time together...
I'm happy when we're all together, enjoying simple conversation and laughter.
Its summer...I'm pregnant, hot, and sore these days. Still trying to stay positive through it all.
I'm enjoying, sweet decaf tea, blended smoothies, and iced decaf coffee. I'm content and it cools me down.
We're currently going over a series of preschool workbooks. - But still... building blocks, coloring, and other hands-on activities are what our daughter enjoys the most.
These days, I'm enjoying my exercise ball. Sitting, relaxing, or just swaying my hips from side to side.- Brings so much relief to this discomfort I am now experiencing.
We got a glimpse of our little one a few days back. She was moving and grooving all over the place. 

It's been raining these past few days.- I'm talking pouring, flooding, kind of rain. So, of course, we splashed in puddles and danced in the rain.-It was absolutely wonderful.
Oftentimes, I leave the windows open and the fresh cool breeze fills our home.
I'm enjoying my vegetables in the garden. And my flowerbed is blooming with a variety of colorful flowers. When sitting out I catch a glimpse of the bumble bees visiting each one. They quietly buzz by...ah, nature.

I've baked a few light desserts. A cookie crumble with sautéed cinnamon apples, topped with ice cream and a drizzle of caramel.- It's okay if you're drooling. It was a delicious treat. One where you just kick your feet up and enjoy in peace.
The sun has finally made an appearance and the heat is back. It's actually nice to see the sun again and not just gray clouds filling the sky.

We've attended picnics and playgroups. - I'm trying to stay as active and social as possible despite any discomfort I am experiencing. It's hard to believe that I'm going on 32 weeks next week. Seriously where does the time go? I'm researching- breathing techniques, movements, and more. I'll have my first appointment with my Doula soon.

I've missed you all! I'm still blogging but took a break during the giveaway on my blog. [And yes the winner has been announced. A big thank you to all that entered.] How's life treating you all? How's the weather where you live?
Hello new readers. It's so nice to have you here. And also thank you to those who stop by and leave such lovely comments. I appreciate you all. :)

Comments

  1. 32 weeks already! She ll be here before you know it. Hoping the rest of your summer stays sunny but cool. We ve actually turned the air off and slept with the windows open the last two nights. That never happens here in mid July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I know right?! I honestly can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I absolutely love sleeping with the windows open. It's so refreshing with the cool breeze. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad that I popped by today. Your blog always brings a smile to my face and I'm so excited for you! That tummy of your is just too cute :) Sending hugs and all good wishes your way with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, It has been a while! I'm glad you popped in too. And thank you so much Jayne. These days my tummy seems to bump into everything, lol. ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow your baby is going to be here so soon! Look at that baby bump! Oh my gosh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, aw you're always so sweet. Thank you so much. And yes baby will be here soon. It's insane how time flies by so quickly.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to hear you're all doing well, especially you and the babe. I love that photo of your belly behind the tree, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you for your kind words. My husband told me to pose behind the tree and then he snapped a shot! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Stephanie! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you could answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free and email me your question! My email is under my contact button. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.