Skip to main content

Packing for my hospital stay.

Truth is, I overpacked for my first pregnancy! My stay was short and we packed like we were staying for quite some time. I'm more prepared this time around. Packing less for mommy and baby. These products are a few products I'll pack in my personal bag. Not all products are pictured below. These are just a few. 



1. Clean and Clear- Morning burst facial scrub. I absolutely love how refreshing this scrub is. Its light citrus smell will for sure refresh you in the morning. I'm sure this will come in handy for my hospital stay. It's actually a tiny bottle I picked up from Target.

2.Nivea Smooth Sensation. This lotion is light weight and has a nice soft clean scent. My skin tends to dry out. I can use all the moisture I can get.  

3. Softsoap body wash. This time I'm packing smaller bottles of each product. It helps to not take up so much room.

4. Body Oil. I currently use this right after my shower. Just a few drops and your skin is left feeling silky and soft. I'll probably pack this away for my stay at the hospital. 

5. Bareminerals.  I don't wear much makeup. But I do want to feel and look refreshed. Especially for my hospital pictures. This power foundation is very light weight and goes on very smooth.

6. Covergirl blush. I'll probably toss this in my bag. Just a gentle light sweep across my cheekbones and I'll be on my way.

7. Benefit. On my birthday last year, I actually received this from Sephora as a gift along with mascara. It's a soft focus highlighter for your face. You can apply above cheekbones, or the arch of your brow. Adds a simple glow and looks wonderful. I always carry this around with me.


8. Deep conditioning protein pack. It's a great leave in conditioner and my hair could use a little tlc from time to time. 
  
9. Blistex Lip Vibrance. I was looking for a product for my lips. I threw this one in our cart and hadn't realized that it had color tint. I love it. It provides a light shade of color along with SPF 15. 


10. My simple to-go bag. I picked this up sometime last year. I'm sure it was purchased at the Target dollar aisle. It's light, simple and fits most of my products inside. 


11. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator.  I carry this around with me at all times. It's so gentle on your lips as it exfoliates the chapped skin away. I love how it leaves my lips feeling soft and looking great.

A little update: I took a short break from blogging. I needed time to think and rid myself from technology for a  few. I'm currently 35 weeks along in this pregnancy. Experiencing braxton hicks contractions daily. I totally hate this heartburn that I'm experiencing day and night. Baby's head is down and I'm one uncomfortable mama! I  try reminding myself that pregnancy is beautiful and that soon I'll be holding our newest addition to our family. Life is a blessing. :) 

Comments

  1. I haven't tried the lip exfoliator, but it sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is nice! It's great for treating chapped lips. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man! You are lucky. Our bag was not packed at all! I will pack a bag as soon as I hit 30 weeks the next time around just in case. I'd rather not show up like we did last time with dry skin. My hair all crazy and not being able to shower for my whole stay. I asked so many times and they wouldn't let me due to the section. I would loved some baby wipes to freshen up at least.

    You got this mama your little one will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dina, yes make sure you're all packed this next time around! Wow, I did not know that they will not let you shower due to your section. Aw, so sorry to hear that. You know when my skin gets dry it drives me crazy!! Lol And you are right baby wipes or some type of hygiene wipes to freshen up would have been nice if given to you.

      And thank you Dina, I'm feeling more knowledgeable and prepared this time around. :)

      Delete
  3. Pics are inviting .. Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby for you ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words. :)

      Delete
  4. so prepared ! never heard of the e.l.f. lip exfoliator its something I might try :) I'm so excited for you! have a safe delivery and sending you and your family some love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Honestly I'm not as prepared as I was with my first. We for sure over packed with her. The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is wonderful. :) And also thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Hey there! I am thrilled to introduce you to an exciting Thanksgiving craft that will add a wonderful touch to your holiday table. This project involves using air-dry clay and pie stamps to create personalized and unique place cards. Do not worry, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide throughout the entire process. Additionally, we will use paint, twine, and a brown paper bag to give our place cards a festive feel.  Materials needed Pie stamps which can be obtained from Joann's Acrylic paint  Air-dry clay A hole puncher Paintbrush Wooden beads Twine A brown paper bag (or any other material you prefer to use as a template), one pencil, and scissors. Working with air clay Begin by flattening the air-dry clay, using either your hands or a roller. Once the clay has been flattened, use the pie stamps to press your desired design into the clay. Following the stamping process, remove any excess clay around the outer edge of the stamp and use the stamp press to release your cla...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.