Skip to main content

Packing for my hospital stay.

Truth is, I overpacked for my first pregnancy! My stay was short and we packed like we were staying for quite some time. I'm more prepared this time around. Packing less for mommy and baby. These products are a few products I'll pack in my personal bag. Not all products are pictured below. These are just a few. 



1. Clean and Clear- Morning burst facial scrub. I absolutely love how refreshing this scrub is. Its light citrus smell will for sure refresh you in the morning. I'm sure this will come in handy for my hospital stay. It's actually a tiny bottle I picked up from Target.

2.Nivea Smooth Sensation. This lotion is light weight and has a nice soft clean scent. My skin tends to dry out. I can use all the moisture I can get.  

3. Softsoap body wash. This time I'm packing smaller bottles of each product. It helps to not take up so much room.

4. Body Oil. I currently use this right after my shower. Just a few drops and your skin is left feeling silky and soft. I'll probably pack this away for my stay at the hospital. 

5. Bareminerals.  I don't wear much makeup. But I do want to feel and look refreshed. Especially for my hospital pictures. This power foundation is very light weight and goes on very smooth.

6. Covergirl blush. I'll probably toss this in my bag. Just a gentle light sweep across my cheekbones and I'll be on my way.

7. Benefit. On my birthday last year, I actually received this from Sephora as a gift along with mascara. It's a soft focus highlighter for your face. You can apply above cheekbones, or the arch of your brow. Adds a simple glow and looks wonderful. I always carry this around with me.


8. Deep conditioning protein pack. It's a great leave in conditioner and my hair could use a little tlc from time to time. 
  
9. Blistex Lip Vibrance. I was looking for a product for my lips. I threw this one in our cart and hadn't realized that it had color tint. I love it. It provides a light shade of color along with SPF 15. 


10. My simple to-go bag. I picked this up sometime last year. I'm sure it was purchased at the Target dollar aisle. It's light, simple and fits most of my products inside. 


11. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator.  I carry this around with me at all times. It's so gentle on your lips as it exfoliates the chapped skin away. I love how it leaves my lips feeling soft and looking great.

A little update: I took a short break from blogging. I needed time to think and rid myself from technology for a  few. I'm currently 35 weeks along in this pregnancy. Experiencing braxton hicks contractions daily. I totally hate this heartburn that I'm experiencing day and night. Baby's head is down and I'm one uncomfortable mama! I  try reminding myself that pregnancy is beautiful and that soon I'll be holding our newest addition to our family. Life is a blessing. :) 

Comments

  1. I haven't tried the lip exfoliator, but it sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is nice! It's great for treating chapped lips. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh man! You are lucky. Our bag was not packed at all! I will pack a bag as soon as I hit 30 weeks the next time around just in case. I'd rather not show up like we did last time with dry skin. My hair all crazy and not being able to shower for my whole stay. I asked so many times and they wouldn't let me due to the section. I would loved some baby wipes to freshen up at least.

    You got this mama your little one will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dina, yes make sure you're all packed this next time around! Wow, I did not know that they will not let you shower due to your section. Aw, so sorry to hear that. You know when my skin gets dry it drives me crazy!! Lol And you are right baby wipes or some type of hygiene wipes to freshen up would have been nice if given to you.

      And thank you Dina, I'm feeling more knowledgeable and prepared this time around. :)

      Delete
  3. Pics are inviting .. Praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby for you ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much. I appreciate your kind words. :)

      Delete
  4. so prepared ! never heard of the e.l.f. lip exfoliator its something I might try :) I'm so excited for you! have a safe delivery and sending you and your family some love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Honestly I'm not as prepared as I was with my first. We for sure over packed with her. The e.l.f. lip exfoliator is wonderful. :) And also thank you for your kind words. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Please know that it is appreciated. I try my best to respond to every comment. If you have a question feel free and ask.

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.