Skip to main content

Morning.












Morning.

Home.
Peaceful.
Happy.
Together.
Playful.
Baking. 
Laundry.
Bonding.
Dancing.

I absolutely love morning time.
This morning...
I woke up feeling refreshed,
even after an early morning nursing session.
Opening up each window and making myself a hot drink.
I begin a load of laundry and set out my ingredients for baking.
The little ones are still sleeping. 
During this time, I also set out some learning materials for our oldest.
Music, books, puppets, and a few other things she enjoys.
She's finally up. I've managed to get a lot done.
The baby is still sleeping. We take this time and enjoy our time together.

This morning has treated us well.

Comments

  1. I always loved those peaceful times with my older child when the baby was sleeping. It was good to be able to stay connected with him even though his life had changed so much with his new baby sister coming on the scene. I'm glad you're able to spend this time with your big girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer,thank you. I agree, I really think this time is needed. So much has changed for her and I want her to know that I still feel the same about her. I think it's very important. :)

      Delete
  2. Glad everything is going well with you and your family! Always great to spend sometime together <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #17

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #17! At The Crazy Little Love Birds party, we share recipes, family-friendly posts, crafts, home decor, and anything that inspires you!  Hello everyone! I am thrilled that you have decided to join us here. I want to say thank you to each of you who have taken the time to visit my link party. Your presence means a lot to me. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. At the previous party many of you inspired me to bake, so this weekend that's what I'll be doing. It's forecasted to snow, so I'll be indoors baking and creating! We'll also be taking out some board games and listening to some Christmas music.  What are your plans for this weekend? I would love to hear about them, so feel free to share them with me in the comments section. I read through all your comments, and I appreciate them all. Now, let's move on to the fabulous features of party #16. But first... Thank you to everyone who joined this link part...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 150

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #150! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot! Hi, blogging friends, happy Friday! I hope your week went well. Thank you all for sharing at last week's party. I always enjoy your posts! As we head into the weekend, I hope you all have beautiful days ahead. I'm hopeful we'll get some rain in our area. If you missed last week's party, you can revisit it here-- The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 149 I'm excited to share the featured posts with everyone... Congratulations to our featured bloggers Making Sundried Tomatoes From Your Garden – 3 Winks Design Be sure to check out this super handy guide to turning your garden tomatoes into real sun...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 151

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #151! I’m so happy you’re here! This is a warm and friendly gathering where you can share your amazing ideas—whether it's tasty recipes, fun family activities, creative crafts, home projects, or any other joyful inspirations. If you love finding new DIY ideas and learning from other bloggers, you’re in the perfect spot! Happy Friday, blogging friends! I'm happy to share that we did get some rainy days. They helped cool things down, even if it was just a few degrees cooler; I'll take it! How was your week? I hope you all had a nice one. As always, thank you for joining the party this week. I'm happy to share the fabulous features from the last party. If you missed that party, you can check out the entries here-- The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 151 Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Peacock Hair Clip – Crochet Pattern This vibrant and playful peacock hair clip is a delightful project. Val & Holland of...

Crazylittlelovebirds Link Party #1

Welcome to the Crazylittlelovebirds link party! As a first-time host, I am thrilled to see what you have to share. This is the perfect platform to showcase your family-friendly posts, latest recipes, creative crafts, and inspiring home decor ideas. Let's start the party and see what amazing content we can all discover together! In my latest blog post, I revealed an easy technique for crafting a fall-inspired frame art display that I'm excited to share with all of you. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to check it out.-- DIY Fall Picture Frame Art Display All features will be pinned over at  Crazylittlelovebirds link party Featured board Don't forget to have a great time and make connections with your fellow bloggers. Joining the Crazylittlelovebirds link party grants me permission to showcase your links and images on my social media accounts, complete with a mention of your blog name and a link back to your site. You are invited to the Inlinkz link part...

At Peace.- 5 Activities for stress relief

Here are five effective ways to relieve stress: 1. Start an indoor garden:  Try cultivating different types of succulent plants as they are relatively easy to care for. You can also grow herbs indoors in pots and place them on your windowsill. Exposing them to sunlight, watering them, and observing their growth can promote inner peace and reduce stress. 2. Explore an adult coloring book:  Coloring can be an excellent way to relax. Find a cozy and quiet spot, and spend 15-20 minutes coloring a page from your book. 3. Discover a new podcast:  Find a podcast that interests you and listen to it while enjoying your morning coffee/tea. It can be a wonderful way to start your day feeling refreshed. 4. Take a breathing session:  Guided breathing sessions are available on smartwatches/fitness trackers, but you can also do them on your own. Find a serene spot, calming music, and maybe even a guided meditation video. Take a few minutes and be mindful of your surroundings, and a...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.