“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.”
1. The cool air.- Ah, it's perfect and I just fall in love all over again with this Autumn weather.
2. Fall scents.- Candles, oils, sprays and spices.- Ah, it's wonderful. I'll normally use my warmer around this time. :)
3. Warm soups.- Around this time our pots and slow cooker are filled with soups. I love preparing chicken soup, or vegetable barley soup. We enjoy this time.- Every year around Halloween I make cider in our slow cooker. It's nice coming in from the cold and warming up with something so delicious.
4.Outdoor play.- In Autumn it just feels different. The cool air, kids running through leaves and parents gather and sip on warm drinks. We love tossing up leaves! It's so much fun. :)
5. Fall crafts.- Oh boy, I enjoy this so much! We gather leaves, twigs, paper, stamps, stickers and much more. My oldest daughter loves creating new things. It's fun for the whole family.
6.Coffee stops.- I love the quick coffee stops my husband and I make when we're out and about. We mainly prepare our coffee at home, but it's nice to pick up a quick cup of coffee while we are out. -We drink our coffee, share laughter and make memories.
7. Fall events.- We love attending fall events. We recently took a family trip to the Fall Harvest Family Fest. We enjoyed hayrides, games, and they passed out candy for the little ones. Our schedule this month is packed.- We're making crafts at the library, attending trail events, carving pumpkins and much more.
8.Apple picking.- When I was a little girl my mother would take us apple picking all the time. It was nice. We would enjoy fresh hot cider, wagon rides and of course apple picking. I hope to continue this with my girls. -
9. Baking.- This weather is perfect for baking! What's your favorite dish to bake?
10. Autumn pictures.- I love going out in nature and taking beautiful fall pictures. - I'll take both nature photos and pictures of my family. We actually have a favorite spot we visit. We'll go out there and set up and take pictures.