Skip to main content

10 things I love about Autumn.



“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” 


1. The cool air.- Ah, it's perfect and I just fall in love all over again with this Autumn weather.

2. Fall scents.- Candles, oils, sprays and spices.- Ah, it's wonderful. I'll normally use my warmer around this time. :)

3. Warm soups.- Around this time our pots and slow cooker are filled with soups. I love preparing chicken soup, or vegetable barley soup. We enjoy this time.- Every year around Halloween I make cider in our slow cooker. It's nice coming in from the cold and warming up with something so delicious.

4.Outdoor play.- In Autumn it just feels different. The cool air, kids running through leaves and parents gather and sip on warm drinks. We love tossing up leaves! It's so much fun. :)

5. Fall crafts.- Oh boy, I enjoy this so much! We gather leaves, twigs, paper, stamps, stickers and much more. My oldest daughter loves creating new things. It's fun for the whole family.

6.Coffee stops.- I love the quick coffee stops my husband and I make when we're out and about. We mainly prepare our coffee at home, but it's nice to pick up a quick cup of coffee while we are out. -We drink our coffee, share laughter and make memories.

7. Fall events.- We love attending fall events. We recently took a family trip to the Fall Harvest Family Fest. We enjoyed hayrides, games, and they passed out candy for the little ones. Our schedule this month is packed.- We're making crafts at the library, attending trail events, carving pumpkins and much more.

8.Apple picking.- When I was a little girl my mother would take us apple picking all the time. It was nice. We would enjoy fresh hot cider, wagon rides and of course apple picking. I hope to continue this with my girls. -

9. Baking.- This weather is perfect for baking! What's your favorite dish to bake?

10. Autumn pictures.- I love going out in nature and taking beautiful fall pictures. - I'll take  both nature photos and pictures of my family. We actually have a favorite spot we visit. We'll go out there and set up and take pictures.

Comments

  1. I am jealous of your seasons! Hahah! Autumn just means it's slightly cooler here but not by much. I do agree that it does feel better and keeps out energy costs down. It also means I can go out on a windy day and sip coffee while the little man runs around with friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is just so wonderful! Thanks for stopping by Dina. :) I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather over where you are at. :) Have a beautiful weekend.

      Delete
  2. Love your autumn favorites! This time of the year is perfect for baking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree this time is perfect for baking. :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.