Skip to main content

The blogger behind the blog.- A little about me.



Get to know me! With the help of one of my awesome friends, I've answered a few questions on blogging and life. Enjoy~

Q- Do you enjoy blogging? And why?
A-I truly enjoy sharing my journey with all of you.- My thoughts, photos, current happenings, and much more. It really brings peace within. I honestly don't blog for followers. (If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might have noticed that I've taken down my followers). I actually did that some time back. There are a lot of bloggers out there that compare followers and comments, etc. I'm definitely not one. (So please don't leave me a link saying if you follow my blog, I'll follow you back). Honestly, we should all read blogs because we enjoy them. Not because you want a follow back. All I want is for you to come along on my blogging journey and enjoy it! -Whether you follow me, or you're just a visitor.


Q-Tell us a little about the blogger...
A-I'm a simple person, who tends to love with all my heart. I make friends easily and I'm a great listener. - I'm often told this, so I've started to believe it.  I  blog and I also keep a few journals around my home. I absolutely love being hands-on! I enjoy crafts and simple DIY projects. I'm a mommy to two girls. Ages, four and one. We're always taking trips to the library and other social events. I've been married for 13 years, come January. - I feel so blessed. I love gardening and reading. I cherish simple moments. I love to laugh and I'm a bit of a coffee lover.

Q- When did you start blogging?
A-I started blogging in 2010. My husband was currently deployed. It was actually his last tour and so I needed to find something to help take my stress away. Since then, I have enjoyed blogging so much.

Q-What's one of your favorite quotes?
A-Feelings are just visitors. Let them come and go.- Mooji

Q-What advice do you have on living life each day?
A-Get up! Be thankful and give thanks. You're here.- Now go with the flow. Just live!- I think you'll do great.

Q-What blogs do you enjoy reading? Do you visit them often?
 A-I love variety! - Blogs on life, parenting, gardening, hobbies, and much more.  I try my best to visit all the blogs I enjoy reading.  And if you visit my blog and would like for me to check yours out, I'd love to! Just leave me a link and I'll be sure to visit.

Q-What's a favorite post from the past on your blog?
A-I'd have to say my post, It's a post to simply remind us of the simple things in life.

Q- Are you currently missing someone?
A-Yes, I am. My friend Rina. We lost her in January. It was very hard, and I'm finding that it is still hard. But I try and think of all the happy moments we shared. She truly was a loving soul.

Q- Any last advice you would like to share?
A-Start over! Today is a new day.- Make every single moment count!

I'd love to give a big thank you to all my readers. I really appreciate all of you. Thank you for coming along on my blogging journey. :)

Comments

  1. It's so nice to read more about you! The Mooji quote is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a beautiful Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Hi Stephanie, I enjoyed reading more about you. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! Take care and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, aw thank you! I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas. :)

      Delete
  3. I truly enjoyed reading this post. Thank you for sharing. Your advice on living life each day is just what I needed to read. :)

    My deepest sympathies on the loss of your friend. I'm so happy you have wonderful memories to cherish forever.

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas! Best wishes for an amazing new year!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melly, thank you for your kind words. I sincerely appreciate them.

      I hope that you and your family had a beautiful Christmas.

      Cheers to this upcoming year. May you all have an amazing new year! Thank you for coming along on my blogging journey. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.