Sunday, February 28, 2016

Spring is near.- DIY Easy Spring time wreath


I've been patiently waiting for the arrival of Spring.
Recently, I worked on creating a wreath for the upcoming season.
I purchased all my materials at Michaels.- They were having a big sale, and I was
lucky to find a few items on clearance.
So, if you're wanting to make an easy Spring time wreath, and maybe even this is your first time creating a wreath...here are some very simple steps.
Below you will find  some easy do it yourself instructions on making your very own wreath.








DIY- Easy Spring time wreath

You will need:
1 wreath. - Any size of your choice.
Flowers.- silk, paper..Choose any flower material for your wreath.
Optional- letters.
Wire cutter.- If you chose flowers with wires in them, you'll probably want to use this to cut them.

Here's what you'll want to do:

1. Start by clipping  your flowers.

2. Next, you'll want to arrange each flower on your wreath.

3. Be creative! I added one single letter on my wreath. I actually just purchased a wooden letter, and painted it white.- You could also do this, or you can skip that step. If you're able to find any butterflies, birds, or other decorative items for your wreath, feel free and add them to your wreath.

(And as far as adding a letter on your wreath; you can either glue it on, use wire, or string to attach your wooden letter). I used some string. This way I can take my letter off if I choose to change it out.

You're pretty much all done! Now all that's left to do is to hang it up, and enjoy!

We also worked on a mini wreath for my daughter. She wanted one on her room door.- And we used the same steps with this wreath. The only thing that is different is we used some twine ribbon.



I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. - Enjoy.

~Stephanie



Welcome new readers! I'm so happy to have you all here. :)