Skip to main content

Simple joyful moments.- Cherishing these moments.




“Your sacred time is now! Begin to live passionately.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great!


Every day there are moments that we all cherish. Those moments when you want to hit pause, and just be in that moment. May we all cherish those simple joyful moments in our lives.


My Simple joyful moments.


-Dancing with my children. - After a long week being able to take a few moments out each day to dance with our children. We absolutely cherish these moments. - We feel free and completely in the moment.

- Laughter. - There's something about the power of laughter. In our home, we laugh several times during the day. - It just feels so good! It helps just break up any tension, stress, or just those cranky moments we all have from time to time.

- Preparing dinner as a family. - We love to do this. We normally have some light music playing in the background and we'll head to the kitchen and prepare our meal. We laugh, talk, and share our thoughts for the day. 

-Reading. - We love books! Any time we get to sit and read to both girls is a time to bond, let go, and fully engage in a nice book.

- Outdoor adventures. -  We love being outdoors. We really enjoy family walks. It's a time we get to reflect on things, and bond as a family. 


- A simple hug. - It can really help in any situation. That moment you are hugged by your loved ones is a moment everything just feels so right.  When my girls wrap their tiny arms around me I feel at ease. 

- A cup of coffee.- I cherish this moment. When my husband was in the Army he was constantly deploying. After being gone for an extended amount of time, he would arrive home and we would sit together and enjoy a cup of coffee every chance we got. - Eventually, our neighbors gave us the nickname, "The love birds". My husband said every time he was able to have a cup of coffee on his deployment it made him think of being home. - I cherish this simple joyful moment. 

-Morning sunlight.- I absolutely love how the morning sunlight shines through my window. Barely peeking in.  I'm so thankful for a new day. - Hello morning sunlight.


What are some simple joyful moments in your life that you cherish? 

Comments

  1. You know after last week was soooooo bad this week is so great in such a positive way. I've been really, really busy with my homeschool group. I mean so busy that I have only one day off this week between activities. It is great for my little man cause he is learning so much and having so much fun. I am really thankful for this group and glad that I get to spend time with him like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, I love this!
      You go mom! I'm so happy you are enjoying your homeschool group. -That really makes a difference. Sounds like your little man is enjoying it so much. - Aw, I agree this time we get to spend with our children really is wonderful.

      We have been enjoying our Botany unit study. Now that it is warmer, we will head outside and study plants a little more.
      You're doing awesome! So happy for you. :)

      Delete
  2. So many beautiful moments! Reading time is so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you so much. I agree, reading time is so special. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.