Skip to main content

Review: E- Hydrate protein on the go.

Review: E-Hydrate protein on the go.


I was thrilled when I was contacted by Mom's meet to do a review for a product for  E-hydrate.
E-hydrate offers natural nutrition through protein drinks and kids'/adult hydration drink mixes. Their mission is to provide natural nutritious products that taste great with less sugar. This product is available for purchase at Target.


The product which I was contacted to try was the E-hydrate natural protein on the go.  

My package included:

-1 chocolate natural protein on-the-go pouch
-1 vanilla natural protein on the go pouch
-1 kids cinnamon roll natural protein on the go pouch
-1 kids chocolate natural protein on the go pouch
-1 cool e-hydrate t-shirt with their logo
-1 instruction sheet on how to  prepare the on-the-go protein drink
- Adult/kids drink mixes were also included.





My first initial thoughts on this product...

 I liked how simple the packaging was. The protein is already prepared in the package.  It is easier to just grab it and not have to measure out the scoop or the amount of water/milk to add because the powder is already in and you just add water up to the fill line. All you do is twist off your cap, add water to the fill line, and give it a nice shake.

This product is perfect to have an extra one in your gym locker for times when you're running on time and haven't prepared your shaker bottle. And for us women, it would come in handy just having one available in our purse.  It also works when space is premium like if you don't have storage on your bicycle you might just wrap it around the handlebar with a rubber band.

 Also as mentioned previously, this product is available now at Target. - I really like that it is available at a store that I pretty much shop at on a regular basis. Not having to make a separate trip to a local health/fitness store definitely saves time.  As far as flavors go, I really enjoyed the chocolate over the vanilla. My 5-year-old actually enjoyed the cinnamon roll
flavor over the chocolate.








Would I recommend this product...

I would recommend this product if you are looking for a quick solution for your daily protein. 
When compared to other products I would say it is a little better than most low-grade proteins. With this product, I did not notice any grainy texture. -And for most, this is definitely a plus. 

 What I didn't like about the product was how the Stevia left a very noticeable aftertaste. I've never been one to enjoy the aftertaste of certain sugars and that was one thing that really stood out to me. If you normally use this sugar you shouldn't have any issues with taste. 

 Now even though it was not grainy I did find it difficult to get all the clumps out.  Normally I (and anyone else that I know that is serious about fitness) use a blender bottle of some kind that aids with the mixing.  Also, I noticed it was easier to use our water machine when pouring the water into the pouch.  
If you already have a particular protein you use as your go-to, I'd say at least give this one a try. This way you can compare and see which works best for you. As for me, I'm sure I'll be sticking to the protein that I've been using for a while now. I'm still very happy that I was given this opportunity to try out this product. 

So if you are wanting a natural, quick solution for your daily protein I'd say give this product a try. 
Leave me a comment below and let me know what your on-the-go drink is!


***I received my products for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group, LLC, who received them directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. As always, my opinions are 100% my own. ***

Comments

  1. I really like the packaging, and the drink sounds like a great way to get a quick dose of protein :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the packaging as well. Simple and very easy to take when you're on the go! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

Crafting Personalized Thanksgiving Place Cards with Air Dry Clay and Pie Stamps

Hey there! I am thrilled to introduce you to an exciting Thanksgiving craft that will add a wonderful touch to your holiday table. This project involves using air-dry clay and pie stamps to create personalized and unique place cards. Do not worry, I will provide you with a step-by-step guide throughout the entire process. Additionally, we will use paint, twine, and a brown paper bag to give our place cards a festive feel.  Materials needed Pie stamps which can be obtained from Joann's Acrylic paint  Air-dry clay A hole puncher Paintbrush Wooden beads Twine A brown paper bag (or any other material you prefer to use as a template), one pencil, and scissors. Working with air clay Begin by flattening the air-dry clay, using either your hands or a roller. Once the clay has been flattened, use the pie stamps to press your desired design into the clay. Following the stamping process, remove any excess clay around the outer edge of the stamp and use the stamp press to release your cla...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.