Thursday, September 1, 2016

Peaceful moments.


Here are a few of my peaceful moments.

Welcome September! I absolutely love this time of year.  These two little scarecrows come out every year around this time.



 I picked some mucho jalapenos from my potted garden. 
I added a little soy sauce and sesame oil. I then sauteed them for a little.


Game night. My littlest one and I played a game. She absolutely loves this game. And I absolutely love to see her smile.


 An art assignment with my oldest. 



We made an autumn leaf garland to hang in the window.  
Yes, we decorate early. I honestly can't wait for Fall to arrive. :)




Evening lattes with my husband. We sat and chatted for a few. I love these moments.



I created my Autumn wreath last weekend. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I will now wait patiently for fall to arrive. But for now the air is cool and all is well. 



***
Each Thursday I will be posting a peaceful moment.
I would love to hear what your peaceful moment has been during the week or a peaceful memory from the past.
Leave your comment below or on Google+.