Skip to main content

A vase for every space:A quick diy project


This project was simple and quick to complete. 
I love displaying fresh flowers in our home, so I figured what a great way to display them. 
You will just need a few materials.
 I promise you will love the way it all comes together in the end. I honestly could not decide on which room to put them on display. I ended up putting them in the master bedroom. 



Materials 


  • Two Vases, any size will do.
  • Lace ribbon
  • Burlap tape
  • Glue or double-sided tape
  • Fresh flowers



Start by adding your burlap tape to your vase


I chose burlap tape because it was quick and simple to attach to the vase. Apply it around your vase. I did two sections of burlap tape on the bottom portion and the top section of the vase.








Applying your lace around your vase

 Now working with the lace material, I used some craft glue and applied it 
to the lace, and slowly wrapped it around the vase. This actually took a little more time compared to using burlap tape. 

I wrapped five sections of my lace around the bottom section of my vase. And I cut two sections and applied them to the top of my vase. 

After applying my lace, I actually thought that double-sided tape would have made things much easier when applying the lace to the vase.









Once you're all finished, take your flowers, cut the stems, and add some water and plant food. 
Now you're ready to display them. It really is that simple, and what a simple way to add color and beauty to any space in your home. 

Enjoy!








Pin For Later


Comments

  1. Super smart and lovely vase DIY! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thank you so much! So happy to hear you enjoyed it. And thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the idea...so simple but pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy, thank you! Yes it is very simple. :)

      Delete
  3. They both look nice and how quick and easy!! Thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 130 for Denim, Burlap, or Lace Crafts & Décor. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Stephanie! Your post is FEATURED at A Themed Linkup 131 for Christmas Crafts and Décor from the previous linkup for Denim, Burlap, or Lace Crafts & Décor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a creative idea! Best of all, it doesn't take much time or money to modify these vases. Thank you for sharing this with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both such pretty options!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this. I have so many plain vases--I'll have to try this. I love the lace version. Visiting from Talking About it Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! Yes, the lace is a favorite of mine.

      Delete
  8. So simple but so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have you share at https://tryit-likeit.com/link-party-it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute idea! So simple, but it makes the vase look so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice, I'd love to have you share with Create-it Link Party https://tryit-likeit.com/link-party-it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So romantic! Featuring you at Wednesdays in the Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stephanie, I love how simple this vase's decoration is and it looks so upscale! Fun project!! I am happy to feature your post at this week's Share Your Style #498 for you. <3

    Hope you are having a great week,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, thank you very much. I am glad you enjoyed it. I hope that you have a great weekend. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.