Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A few ways to help you get through difficult times. And a few simple life reminders.



Lately,

Things aren't quite back to normal around here, but with time we'll get there.
I've taken a break from blogging, since my emotions have been all over the place
My Father recently passed away.
 It's been a difficult time, but with prayer and faith, I've been able to pull through. 
I'm still finding it hard and I do have my moments that I think about how I will never be able to just call my Father up. You know just those simple, day to day conversations.
 I know that emotions are good and we all must let our emotions out. 
My family and friends have been so supportive. I truly appreciate it. 
Life is constantly changing. I never really prepared myself for something like this. Honestly, I don't think any of us do. Life happens so quickly and the people that we love can be taken in a split second. 

Let us all remember to enjoy this life.
 A few ways to help you get through  difficult times and simple life reminders.
-Love the people in your life.
-Remind yourself during difficult times that it is okay to cry. 
-We all heal, some of us take a little longer.
-Emotions are good. Let your emotions run freely. 
-Take time for yourself. Clear your mind, keep a journal and talk to those who are supportive.
-We aren't prepared for losing a love one. Nothing can prepare you for something like this. During these hard times, take a deep breath and let your emotions out.
-Hold on to happy memories. Don't dwell on things you wish you could go back and change. Just focus on the happy memories. When you were around that person what are some of your happiest moments with them?! 
-We may lose the people we love, but always remember that they will forever remain in our heart.

If you are reading this and you are in a difficult place in your life, or you have also lost a love one, please remember that it is okay to feel these emotions. I promise you will get through this. Whether it takes some time, you will get through this.
💓