Skip to main content

Review and recipe: Flavor your life. European Extra Olive Oil.





*Disclaimer* I was given the opportunity to try out this product. This product was given to me for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) for the purpose to use and give my honest opinion on this product. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.

I had the opportunity to try out this product and I must say we are definitely enjoying it. It adds a burst of flavor to any dish. I was given several recipe cards to choose from. I decided to go with the creamy avocado crostini.

Creamy Avocado Crostini

Serves 16.
Ingredients that you will need:
-1 ripe avocado
-1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
-1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
-2 tablespoons of chopped chives
-2 tablespoons of lemon juice
-1 baguette, sliced diagonally 

Start off with preheating your broiler on high.

Next, you'll want to slice up your avocado and add it to a bowl. 
Once you have done this take your garlic salt, pepper, lemon juice, and chives and add them 
to your avocado. Give it all a good mix!  

Once you're all done with that take 2 tablespoons of your olive oil and mix it in with your avocado mix. Stir until everything is smooth and there are no chunks. Set your mixture aside for now.

Next, take your bread and slice it.  Lay it flat onto a baking tray. Brush the remaining extra olive oil on both sides of your bread. Place your baking tray into your broiler and wait until both sides of your bread turn a light golden brown.

Remove from broiler. Take your avocado mix and spread it onto your crostini. 

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did. It was so delicious. I thought the flavors of the avocado and extra olive oil created a delicious combination. And this can easily be served as an appetizer while hosting a dinner party or even a wine tasting. Ah, it was everything I thought it would be. Turned out amazing!

European extra olive oil is amazing! It is virtually free of acidity. It is made by pressing without heat or the use of chemicals. Between uses, you should store it in an area that is dark and cool. Try not to store it on a counter or near a stove. And never store it in the refrigerator. 


About Flavor your life campaign

Flavor your life campaign is dedicated to providing the latest information on European  Extra Olive Oil. The program aims at educating  US consumers, helping them make informed decisions when they purchase Extra virgin olive oil. 
Zucchi has been selected as one of  Flavor your life's trusted partners. 
Zucchi has been managed and owned by seven generations of the Zucchi family. 
They are committed to creating the highest quality oils.  
If you are interested in learning more about the Flavor your life campaign and Zucchi, please visit them at flavor-your-life.com. And www.zucchi.com/us.

Pin it or share for later




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

Simple, Creative, Pretty Gift Wrap Ideas.- A DIY Post.

Are you looking for some creative gift wrap ideas? If so, you have come to the right place. There's no better way to create a personalized package for someone special than this. It's simple, fun, and the result will be loved by you and the recipient. This craft allows you to use up any leftover materials, such as buttons, beads, and flower embellishments that you may have in storage. Here are the materials you'll need: - Craft flowers (paper, silk or foam) - Twine, string or ribbon - Craft hearts (fabric, foam or sticker) - Garland (any type) - Craft clothespins (any color) - Stamps and ink (any color and design) - Washi tape (decorative tape) - Hot glue or any craft glue - Plain gift wrap paper/tissue paper (any material) - Scissors To create your own wrapping paper, begin by cutting a piece that is the appropriate size for the box you are wrapping. Then, carefully wrap the paper around the box and use decorative tape to secure it. Now, it's time...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.