Skip to main content

Give me glitter and sparkles.-3 simple and fun crafts

1. Upcycled Decorative Jar



Materials needed:
Mod Podge
sponge brush or paint brush
glitter
wooden letters
painters tape
LED battery-operated candle
Adhesive (I used Aleene's original, The Ultimate multi-surface adhesive)
silk flower (This is completely optional)

Start off with a clean jar. I actually used an old candle jar for this project.
Take your wooden letters and adhesive and glue your letters to your jar. Allow that to dry for about 5 minutes.
Next, take your tape and tape off the top and bottom sections. You will want to do this when you apply your mod podge. Once you have taped off the areas, apply some mod podge using your sponge brush or paintbrush. After this step is done take your glitter and apply it to make sure to cover the areas where you have applied the mod podge. Allow this to dry for 10-15 minutes. Once it is dry gently remove your tape. Choose a space to put your newly designed jar and enjoy!


2. Sparkly jewel candle jar



Materials needed:
candle jar or any jar will do
Adhesive, I used the same adhesive that I mentioned above in the previous craft.
Jewels, I picked up a box at my local craft store.
battery-operated candle or you can use an actual candle

Start off with a clean candle jar or any jar you may have on hand.
Apply some adhesive and start adding on your jewels. I worked in sections with my jewels.
Allow it all to dry and you're all done. Again, choose a space and enjoy!


3.  Cardboard sparkly jewel bookmark hearts



Materials needed:

cardboard heart shape cut-outs
 large popsicle stick
jewels
adhesive (I continued using the same adhesive from the two previous crafts above)

I traced out some hearts on an old cardboard box I had around my house. 
It's a pretty simple craft. Take your jewels and glue them all over the cardboard hearts.
Next, take your heart cut out and glue it to the popsicle stick.
Allow it all to dry. This is optional but you can also paint the popsicle stick. I did not, but it is always an option. You're all done! Find a book that you're currently reading and add it in. It's so pretty. Enjoy!

Also if you end up making a lot of cardboard hearts you can just simply use the hearts as a decorative design around your home.
Just like this.

I hope that you have enjoyed these 3 simple and fun crafts! 
If you have any questions please feel free and comment or contact me through my email under my contact tab. Enjoy and continue being creative!

- ♡Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eco-Friendly Craft: Create a beautiful Winter Tree Scenery using Cardboard

  Learn how to create a stunning winter tree scenery using eco-friendly materials like cardboard in this DIY craft tutorial. Embrace your creativity and make a beautiful and sustainable decoration for the winter season. I am excited to be participating in the Sustainable Challenge along with a group of fellow bloggers. We will be sharing eco-friendly and sustainable craft ideas. I cannot wait to share my upcycled craft with you all. The theme for this month is Christmas.  For my project, I chose to repurpose some old cardboard. I believe that using household items in crafting is a great choice. Today, I am excited to share with you a beautiful Winter Tree scenery that I created using cardboard and a few other materials. If you're ready, I would love for you to join me and recreate it. Video tutorial Materials needed for your cardboard craft project: Cardboard Acrylic paint Tissue paper Holiday stencils Paintbrush Scissors Mod Podge Faux snow Paper tree template  Any decorations suc

10 Favorite Summer Quotes

As we approach summer... Let us enjoy these beautiful moments. Be thankful.  Be in the moment.  Embrace each day. Hug the people we love. Spread kindness. Say hello to a stranger. Dance to our favorite song. Play with our children. Cook a favorite meal. Create something new. Just be. Enjoy this list of my 10 favorite summer quotes below Do you have a favorite summer quote?  If so, I'd love to know what it is.  Leave a comment below!  May your days be filled with happiness. Pin it for later

Spring Refresh: Mini Clip Photo Frame Hack for Seasonal Decor

  Are you ready to spruce up your living space this spring? If yes, I have an easy and inexpensive DIY project for you. We will use one of Dollar Tree's mini clip photo frames to create a mini spring display that will complement your existing spring decor. This fun craft project can also be added to a tiered tray.  I'll provide you with a full list of materials below. Materials needed Mini clip photo frame Acrylic paint Decorative floral napkin  Mod Podge  Paintbrush Optional paper flower embellishment/magnet for hanging on the refrigerator Letter stamps and stamp ink pad Scissors Step One: Applying Paint to the Photo Frame Start by taking a paintbrush and applying paint to the frame. I chose to paint my frame white. It took me about two coats of paint to give it complete coverage. Set your frame aside and let it dry. Step Two: Cutting the Napkin Use scissors to cut out any floral designs from your napkin that you want to use in your design. I cut a few leaves and mini flowers

Archive

Show more

Labels

Show more

All content copyright 2010-2024

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.