Skip to main content

All things.




  • We just finished up with our summer reading. Trips to the library, cool prizes, and a lot of fun events.
  • Daily Thunderstorms this week. -Some are good, and some have caused flooding and other major damages. About a month or so ago, we had a major hailstorm that caused damage around town and to our home. 
  • My flowers have daily visitors. Between the bees and hummingbirds, my garden has been getting much-needed love.
  • I'm finding so much enjoyment in moving my body daily. It's been a while since I started my workout routine, and it just feels so nice to move daily. It has definitely become a habit.
  • I'm looking forward to Autumn. Warm drinks, falling leaves, and comfy light sweaters.- I truly love fall weather.
  • My husband has been roasting our coffee beans, and I really look forward to a cup of coffee in the mornings.
  • I love the show, This Is Us. If you haven't heard of it, look it up and watch a trailer for it. Ah, so good!
  • We re-seeded our lawn this year, and it looks so much fuller, and it's this amazing deep green. 
  • I found a few plants that attract butterflies, and they also smell amazing on a breezy day.
  • At times, I find it difficult to watch the news. So much violence and just careless acts taking place, and so instead I read books.
I'm so thankful that every day we get the opportunity to enjoy our day and experience something new. I love being able to spend my time with my family, and I truly do feel that every day is a gift. May you all find enjoyment and love in all that you do. ♡♡♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.