Skip to main content

Journey to happiness.



“The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” 

― Audrey Hepburn




I'm currently diving into a book by Moorea Seal, 52 Lists For Happiness. 
This book is a weekly journaling inspiration for positivity, balance, and joy.



Do you journal? Have you been thinking about starting up a journal? If you have been thinking about starting a journal, this might be the right time to start. I've always enjoyed writing in a journal.  It really gives you peace of mind. Take a moment, and think about what truly makes you happy. What brings you joy?

 You'll find that this book helps you connect your thoughts to pen and paper in a very enjoyable way.  I feel that it is a way that we can clear our minds, and reconnect in areas in our lives that we often neglect.

  I think it is important to practice self-care, and keeping a journal is a great way to de-stress, be mindful, and calm us when life starts to feel as though it is spiraling out of control.

The contents of this book include reflecting, Acknowledging, investing, and transforming. Each list gives you an opportunity to grow, reconnect, smile, and revisit old memories.

Journey to happiness...
I've been on a continuous journey to happiness.  
I am aware that in life not everything will go the way I've planned it to. I realize that no matter what I must make the best of this life.
 In life, you will grow apart from some people, but it doesn't mean that it is a bad thing. Every person that has entered my life has been there through a season and has truly taught me something. 
 Through my happiness journey, I've taken the time to know that the little moments are for cherishing. Honestly, every moment is for cherishing. I'm amazed at how quickly things can change. 
Happiness is letting go. In this life, you can't go on harboring unwanted thoughts and not allowing yourself room for forgiveness.  It happens to us all, but in time you learn to let go.  It can take some time, but you'll get there.


My happiness journey consists of:
(It is still a work in progress)

-Family
-Unconditional love
-Gratitude
-A positive mindset
-A joyful heart
-Cherishing little moments
-Acknowledging that life doesn't always go as planned
-Forgiveness
-Being more mindful
-Endless adventures

What makes up your happiness journey? 

♡♡
Stephanie


Pin/share for later



Comments

  1. I really love this. Being happy isn't something that you just do. Sometimes, you have to take steps to decide to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a journal is something that I have found to be a wonderful way to release and reflect and let go of things and situations in my life. This together with recording fond memories to look back on, really contributes quite a bit to being well adjusted and happy. Having a book like 52 lists for happiness is such a good idea for prompting toward further inspiration within journeling and life in general. This is something I would love to obtain and use. Thanks so much for highlighting this as well as sharing something about your own journey to happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      thank you so much for stopping by. I agree keeping a journal really is a wonderful way to release and reflect on many different situations in our lives.

      Delete
  3. I do journal and really enjoy journaling prompts as exactly what they are... Prompts to catalyse creativity or emotions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice to hear Nkem! Thank you for stopping by, and sharing your thoughts.

      Delete
  4. I love this! We are living through a time that's highly negative. There is no time better to focus on finding the happiness in our lives. I am definitely going to check this out. The 2020 lockdown forced me to slow down and reassess what actually matter in my life, and I think it's time to take that to the next step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, thank you! If you check it out, let me know if you enjoy it, and your thoughts on it. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  5. That‘s a wonderful concept, and it sounds like a great book to help you on your journey to happiness. Mine definitely consists of friends and family, nature, challenging myself, great healthy food, being able to exercise and having fun adventures outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat, I love what your happiness journey consists of! Thanks so much for sharing.

      Delete
  6. Keeping a journal is such a great idea! Especially right now when the world is such a negative place, we all need to take a step back and really evaluate why life is great and reasons to be grateful and happy. It is too easy to get caught up in negativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, I agree. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. I think I would enjoy this book because it's so important to reflect on the good things in life. So often, we focus our energy on small, negative things when in reality, they were only a blip in our whole day. Right now, my small garden is bringing me so much joy--I love watching the blooms transform into veggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, I love that your garden is bringing you joy. - I was out in my garden over the weekend, and I love the progress it has made. It really does bring a lot of joy. Thanks for much for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.