Skip to main content

Kindness Matters.-5 quotes on kindness

Today try doing a kind gesture.

Do you know someone who could use a helping hand?
Could you offer some assistance...
Give a simple smile. - There's someone out there who would appreciate it.
Send a thank you note. 
Give a hug.
Remind someone that you are just a call away.
Kindness matters! 
One small act of kindness can really brighten someone's day.






Pin/save/share for later




Have you taken the time to do something kind for someone?
Has someone done something kind for you lately? 
I'd love to hear all about it! Feel free and leave a comment below.



Comments

  1. Kindness is a great basis for a person! I love it. Nice quotes too, I pinned some

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyosha, I agree! Kindness really does make the world a better place. Thanks so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. There is ALWAYS space for more kindness in our lives, but this year I believe that it's more important than ever. So many people are feeling lost, overwhelmed, anxious and defeated in the face of the current pandemic. We have been trying to do what we can for those around us, even if it's shoveling the sidewalk for a neighbour or dropping off a small gift certificate to show people that they are thought of and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britt, I love that you have been doing those things. This world could definitely use more of that. I am sure those around you notice, and truly appreciate what you are doing.

      Delete
  3. Yes so true. Each of us is fighting a battle only we know about. And everyone else we interact with everyday are doing their own. Being kind just requires some will and barely costs anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindness requires nothing from us because it is free and often quite easy to simply be kind. Yet it can make a huge difference in someone's day. We all fight silent battles, and that kindness can go a very long way. One of my favorite things to do when I know someone I care about is having a bad day is to ask them to smile. Then tell them it looks good on them. I picked that habit up from a friend who would always say that to me, and it always made me stop and take a step back from whatever I was going through, even for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree and yes I enjoy sharing kindness. I love talking to elderly people at the grocery store, you never know if you may be their only kind contact for the day. This is a timely message.Tweeted.
    Thank you bunches for sharing this with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I think that it is wonderful that you talk with elderly people at the grocery store. I wish more people would take the time just to see how others were doing. That is so kind of you. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts on this topic.

      Delete
  6. Wonderful quotes! It's becoming harder to show kindness (generally speaking) than it needs to be! We all have the capacity with in us to step it up a little. Great reminders. Thank you for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #13 linkup. Hope to see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I agree. It has become harder to show kindness. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  7. I just love these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kindness does not cost anything, a smile goes a long way, as well as a kind word. I visited you via Will Blog for Comments #13, open October 30 - November 4!
    I linked up this week with = 12+13. Come and join us Mon - Saturday at SeniorSalonPitStop as well as #WordlessWednesday #Photography Wednesday - Saturday. You will find the info under BLOGGING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting. I love what you added. It is very true, a smile goes a long way. :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Stephanie! This post was most-visited at the Will Blog for Comments #13 linkup. It will be spotlighted there all week! You're welcome to save the "this blog post was a featured favorite" image there to share here with your readers, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you so much. That is wonderful to hear. 😊

      Delete
  10. Yes, my friend has a motto "kindness is free" and I love wearing the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that motto! Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  11. I think the last one is my favorite. <3 Visiting from the Talking About it Tuesdays linkup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to keep kindness at the forefront of our minds. Stopping by again to say thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #25 linkup. :)

      Delete
    2. Jennifer, thank you for visiting. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.