Skip to main content

Personalized Tea Box By Sipsby.- My February Tea Box Review


Tea varieties displayed near a paper that says February tea

 My February tea box by Sipsby was a hit!

I absolutely loved this box, and I'd love to share with you what tea goodies were included in my box this month. 

Sipsby offers personalized tea boxes delivered right to your front door! Head over to sipsby.com/, and take a quiz so they can learn more about you. That's really all you have to do! They will put all your information together and start putting together a personalized tea box just for you.  Each month you'll get to explore different teas. 


Teas included in my box

 Organic Cinnamon Rooibos Chai Sips by Davids Tea.

  This tea included organic Rooibos, cinnamon, apples, and natural cinnamon flavoring. 
 Caffeine free, and full of flavor.
 This tea is packed with vitamins and minerals. Each sip gives you a nice, smooth cinnamon flavor. This was very enjoyable and great for just sipping during the evening hours.
Steep time 4-5 minutes 

Apricot Sunrise Sips by Ahmad Tea

Caffeine level is high.
Black tea with apricot pieces 
This tea was one of my favorites included in my box. A very smooth taste of apricot. Perfect for those who love fruity-flavored teas. 
Steep time 3-5 minutes.


Strawberry Blend Sips by Tea Head

Caffeine-Free
Flavors included- Elderberries, Hibiscus, Apples, Black Currants Flavoring, Blackberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, and Wild Strawberry Leaves.
This loose-leaf tea is packed with vitamins. This tea is the perfect fruit blend. 
The steep time is 10 minutes. 


Pink Citrus Magik Sips by, Tea Kitten

Low caffeine
Flavors included- Green Tea, Apple, Purple Dragon Fruit, Lemongrass, Blue Butterfly Pea Blossoms, Pomelo, Lemon Peel, and Watermelon Flavoring.
This is a perfect light, fruity, citrusy green tea blend. 
Steep for 2 minutes. 

My February tea box was perfect! 
With every sip, I was able to explore new flavors that I had never tried before. 
If you're ready to try your very own box out, head on over to the Sipsby website and take the personalized tea quiz. You'll soon be on your way, sipping teas that were picked out just for you! 

I hope you enjoyed my  February tea box. 

♡
Stephanie

Pin/save/share for later

Pinterest pin showing tea varieties along with text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.