Skip to main content

Sipsby- April Tea Box

 


Sipsby April Tea Box

Sipsby offers personalized tea boxes delivered right to your front door! Head over to sipsby.com/, and take a quiz so they can learn more about you. That's really all you have to do! They will put all your information together and start putting together a personalized tea box just for you.  Each month you'll get to explore different teas. 

My April box was perfect. 
 A cup of tea is perfect as we approach rainy days, and more evenings spent on the porch.
This box included teas that were full of flavor and lovely aromas. 

Explore my box with me...

Moroccan Mint- Sips by Steep Society
Green Tea Spearmint. 
A perfect blend of both flavors. 
This tea was perfect for those who enjoy the flavor of spearmint. 


You're A Peach- Sips by Tea Head
Flavors included: Green Tea, Papaya pieces, apple, sweet blackberry leaves, Marigold Petals, Peach pieces, and natural flavorings.
I loved this tea! This was a favorite. 
The Peach flavor stood out the most to me, but you could also taste a bit of the apple and sweet blackberry. 


Dandelion Red Chai -Sips by Teeccino
Flavors: Roasted carob, rooibos, chicory, dates, dandelion root, cinnamon, ginger, natural spice flavor, cardamom, sweet blackberry leaves, black pepper, and cloves. 
This tea was full of flavor, and I enjoyed this with a splash of almond milk. I thought it went well with the cinnamon. 


Black Gunpowder- Sips by Made Of Tea

This tea was very aromatic and is also described as full-bodied black tea. It is carefully hand-processed by tea experts in Fujian Province, China. 
This tea was very smooth and is high in caffeine. I enjoyed a cup in the morning, and I must say it caught me by surprise. Full of flavor, and each sip was smooth. 


I absolutely love my Sipsby tea boxes. 
Each month I'm able to explore a new tea, and I love sharing my tea experience with you all. 
Remember to check them out, and take the quiz! You will soon be on your way to being matched with your very own tea box.

Comments

  1. I used to get a Sipsby box delivered to work and it was always such a fun surprise when it arrived. The tea was always perfectly matched to my taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice to sample their tea. That is nice that you had it delivered to your work. Thank you for visiting and taking the time to comment. I appreciate it. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.