Skip to main content

August Vibes, and Sipsby Tea Review

 


August treated us well, other than the mid-90-degree weather, and school starting. I'd say I am still very thankful and feel fortunate to be able to take in each day and be with my family.

August consisted of school starting,  new job searches for my husband, and new blog opportunities for me. I am forever thankful to all of you that continue to reach out, and those of you who come by, and read my content. This month my content was featured on Hometalk, and I have had a few other blog opportunities. - Thank you!

 And for those of you who follow along, I'd love it if you checked out my other blog over at stephcreatesthingsdiyhomeandcrafts.blogspot.com I started this blog so that I can display more of my crafts. It is a space that will feature just my DIY crafts and other home projects. 

This month I received my August tea box, and as always Sipsby left me impressed! If you haven't heard of Sipsby here's a little about who they are, and what they do.

A little about Sipsby

Sipsby offers personalized tea boxes delivered right to your front door! Head over to sipsby.com/, and take a quiz so they can learn more about you. That's really all you have to do! They will put all your information together, and start putting together a personalized tea box just for you.  Each month you'll get to explore different teas. 




Let's take a look inside my August tea box






Sugar Cookie Sweetheart- Sips by, Cookie Tea
Caffeine-free

Can we just say that this was my absolute favorite in my August box! 
Every sip was like I was enjoying a sugar cookie, and it was so delicious. 
This tea is a loose-leaf tea, and I thought it was so cute how there were little sugar hearts. Steep for 5 minutes, and enjoy! 


Sunshower Spice-Sips by, Rainy Day Tea CO
Caffeine-free

This tea is perfect for Fall time. When I first opened the package, the aroma was everything! Flavors included cinnamon, apple bits, cardamom seeds, and sweet blackberry leaves. This tea steeps for 5-7 mins and is packed with delicious spices, and really puts you in the Autumn vibe.

Chocolate Mint Oolong tea- Sips by, Stash Tea
Medium caffeine 
Steep 3-5 mins

This was my evening tea. Perfect for sipping after a long day. 
flavors included chocolate and mint. If you love those two flavors, you will love this tea! 
Perfect for evening sips.

Mango Magic- Sips by, Ahmad tea
High caffeine 

Hello, mango! If you are a mango fan, this tea is definitely for you. It is a black tea and is packed with mango goodness. This tea provided some great mango flavors and tastes wonderful with a little honey. Steep for 3-5 mins, and enjoy!

Sending happy, positive vibes to all! 
August, you treated us well.
♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.