Skip to main content

10 Feel Good Things You Should Do Right Now.

 Discover 10 feel-good activities that you can do right now to boost your mood and overall well-being. These simple and enjoyable tasks will help you cultivate positivity and happiness in your life.

Hand holding sunflowers against a wall

Here are ten wonderful ways to enhance your mood and brighten your day:

1. Display fresh flowers in your space to help brighten your mood.

2. Start a blog to express your thoughts and inspire others.

3. Go on an outdoor adventure, take a walk, and breathe in some fresh air.

4. Plan a meet-up or video chat with a friend to laugh, cry and feel good.

5. Create something new, take on a new craft, or try a new recipe.

6. Get moving by going for a walk, bike ride, or taking an online fitness class.

7. Explore new recipes and have fun with cooking.

8. Journal to relieve stress and express yourself.

9. Read a new book, listen to a podcast, or a daily devotional.

10. Be in the moment, sit in silence, gather your thoughts, and take a deep breath. Remember to be good to yourself and appreciate the present moment.

Pin Save Share


Comments

  1. These are really great ideas! So simple--enough to just get you out of a funk in a flash, if needed. Thank you for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #8 linkup. Hope to see you there again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. :) I'll see you again this week. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Perfect suggestions, all one must do is pick the one that fills the need best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it again Steph! These are great ideas to boost your mood. I especially appreciate this because I get really bad seasonal affect disorder from fall time change until spring time change.
    Thanks so very much for sharing this with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you! I honestly thought I responded to your comment. It's always nice sharing at your linkup. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  4. Thank you! I hope you can find relief when experiencing your seasonal disorder. I hope some of these can help you. Paula, thank you so much for visiting. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers idea. Flowers just seem to instantly make you feel happier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flowers are always so lovely! Thank you, Natasha. I appreciate you visiting. :)

      Delete
  6. One of my features for this week's SSPS, thank you for sharing with us! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am waiting for my husband to get home so we can go on a hike. I can't wait. It always makes me feel a little better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hikes are always fun! -I hope that you and your husband enjoy. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  8. I totally agree with treating yourself to some gorgeous, fresh flowers - they always cheer me up! :) Sim x #CreativeMuster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, yes! So cheerful. 😊 And a great way to show some self-love. 💖 Thank you for taking the time to visit. 🌸

      Delete
  9. Wonderful ideas for reducing stress and creating joy. So good to know I'm on the right track. Thanks for sharing at Creative Muster. I'm there too with Tips to Help Us Make Healthier Nut Choices . Nancy Andres @ Colors 4 Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy, thank you. I'm glad that you're on the right track as well. Thank you for taking the time to visit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.