Today I finally got around to taking out some scrapbook pages, and stickers. I’ve been working on my daughter’s second scrapbook. I finished her 1st year scrapbook, and my husband came up with the idea to continue a second book for her 2nd year. She will be 2 this year, and I’ve made a page for each month filled with photos, and scrapbook stickers, and more! It’s something I enjoy doing and I want her to able to look back on it all.
So I had procrastinated and put off working on her December page, and now we are almost at the end of January, so today I made a point to take out her scrapbook pages and stickers, and I printed off a few photos, and started working on her scrapbook page for December.Hopefully I can start this month’s page soon. What do you enjoy doing for your little one?
Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Comments
Post a Comment
Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!