"There is nothing more lovely in life than the union of two people whose love for one another has grown through the years, from the small acorn of passion, into a great rooted tree." -Vita Sackville-West
Today my husband and I celebrate our 10th wedding aniversary. 10 amazing years of being married. It has been an amazing journey with him by my side. We have gone through so much together, and we have grown together. The day God blessed me with such a loving, caring, and uplifting man, my life changed. Today I look back on everything we have experienced together and how my love has grown for him...
Our life has changed so much in 10 years. In 2011, we welcomed our beautiful daughter into this world. She is truly a blessing. She is going to be 2 this year, and she has also changed our lives. After all these years, my love has grown deeper. I am completely in love with my husband, my lover, my best friend.
I can’t wait to see what’s next on this wonderful journey.
Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
Congrats Stephanie! What an amazing and important milestone! I can't wait to we have been married that long. It's going to be 7 for us this year.
ReplyDeleteDina, thank you so much! I appreciate that. :) And also congrats on being married for 7 years.
ReplyDelete