Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's get creative! Learning about shapes :)

Today we are learning about shapes, in a fun creative way!
I love Pinterest, and I'm always on there looking for fun new creative ways to teach my daughter. A while back I came across a pinterest pin on using popsicle sticks to create shapes.(The site was-A, Bee, C, Preschool) I loved the idea of using popsicle sticks. So today since my daughter is feeling a little better, I decided to take some popsicle sticks and create just a few shapes. Right now we are learning about shapes, and numbers, so this really helped teach her in a fun creative way. ( I only had a few popsicle sticks available, and they were the smaller ones. I’m thinking next time I go to the craft store I will  probably pick up some thicker popsicle sticks.)