Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy. Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project. An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...
hi i love your blog i found you from bloggy moms
ReplyDeleteHeather, aw thank you so much! I will be checking out your blog for sure :)
ReplyDeleteWe read anything with Elmo and Dr. Seuss! :) The twins love to be read to. :)
ReplyDeleteLauree how cute! My daughter loves Elmo..and of course dr seuss! :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids and I all love the book "Miss Nelson is Missing" by Harry Allard and Danny and the Dinosaur by Syd Hoff...unfortunately I could go on for days! LOL! Wait I can't forget Little Bear by Maurice Sendak. :)
ReplyDeleteStacey I know what you mean lol ..I could go on for days just naming books. Oh and what a great book Little Bear is!! :)
ReplyDelete