Skip to main content

Stop and listen...

A song came on I hadn't heard in a while, and so I stopped and listened to the lyrics. It's amazing how a song can speak to your heart, or how someone can relate to a song due to something currently going on in their life.


   Rob Thomas

"Little Wonders"
Let it go,
Let it roll right off your shoulder
Don't you know
The hardest part is over
Let it in,
Let your clarity define you
In the end
We will only just remember how it feels

Our lives are made
In these small hours
These little wonders,
These twists & turns of fate
Time falls away,
But these small hours,
These small hours still remain

Comments

  1. hi there! Saw you on Bloggy moms! New follower. Come over and check mine out: http://theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com Cant wait to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alvina, thank you! I did go and check your blog out, very nice! (I'm a new follower as well) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Found you via bloggy moms! Love that Kina Grannis V-day song! She's so great!

    Please follow back!
    Carolyn
    http://www.ccmcafeeperspective.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower from Bloggy Moms. This is a beautiful song and very true. I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Stop by and visit me at http://simplyathomemom.com/.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carolyn and Jen B. Thank you for following my blog :) I will be visiting your pages as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 162

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #162! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello, my wonderful blogging friends! As you read this, we are still on vacation and will be returning on Monday, the 19th. I scheduled this post in advance because I absolutely love seeing what everyone is up to, and I want to provide this space for you to share your posts. So please feel free to share! As I mentioned in the previous post, this party will not have featured posts; however, the next one, which will take place on the 23rd, will include featured posts. So go ahead and share away! :) You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

Two good scents- Review & giveaway

 (Review and giveaway)- Two Good Scents  Sugar Scrubs These days I'm feeling very pregnant. So when the chance comes along to pamper myself, I'm definitely up for it. We can all use some pampering from time to time. :) I was contacted by Nancy over at http://www.twogoodscents.com/. She kindly offered to send me some of her products in exchange for a fair review of the items I get. No other compensation was provided for this review.  I received my products in a padded envelope stuffed with decorative tissue paper.  The containers were well-padded to protect the plastic containers.  After opening up the package, I took out the sealed jars, which had a professional look along with cute labels.  I opened each of them, one at a time.  My initial reactions were to the scents of the scrubs.  My personal favorite was the blossom scrub, which was reminiscent of a nice, clean, soft, flowery soap bar.  The others I received w...

Fun and Easy Cardboard Place Cards for Your Thanksgiving Table

 Are you l ooking for a quick and easy Thanksgiving DIY project? Learning to create upcycled cardboard place cards for your Thanksgiving table using simple materials. Great for a festive touch! Hello everyone! I'm excited to share this easy upcycling project with you. We'll be making place cards by repurposing cardboard. I had some cardboard lying around and wanted to find a creative use.  Quick Video tutorial Materials: - Cardboard sections: 3x8 inches (cut into strips) - Faux flowers - Paint marker - Floral cutters - Hot glue - Scissors or paper cutter (Used for cutting the cardboard into strips) Start by cutting the cardboard into strips. I used sections that are 3x8 inches in size. Next, fold each cardboard strip in half and flatten them out by pressing the folded sections together. Then, use a paint marker to write the names and add any designs you want on the cards. After that, use floral cutters to cut faux flowers that you want to use on the place cards. Attach the flo...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.