Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekend love~♥

 
 
This weekend we enjoyed some lovely sunny weather.
We did some yard work, and I continued to work on planting a few more vegetables.
This weekend my husband and I also had fun dealing with a grumpy toddler.
Our daughter has officially started throwing her diva tantrums! (Oh boy) :)
Today it rained and so we stayed in and enjoyed some family time. We may still
go on a hike, but that all depends on the weather.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend as well.
 
 
 
 
{This weekend I made us a delicious sweet snack, pretzels dipped in
white chocolate-my oh my, they were yummy.}
 
{Cleaning out the garage, I was able to find my pretty
butterfly pot}



{My husband made us pizza, and normally our daughter loves it,
but this time she was way too grumpy to enjoy }
 
 
{I enjoyed some quiet time and read through my crafting magazine}
 
{The mountains were beautiful off in the distance}
I love this time of year.