Friday, May 24, 2013

These days...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 These days we are up to a whole lot of fun stuff! :)
The temps have stayed steady in the mid 80's and so we have been spending a lot of our time outdoors. My daughter and I enjoy sitting out on the back deck in the evenings when there's a nice breeze.

Today I took my daughter to story time, and after we enjoyed a nice lunch with daddy. We just recently bought a complete learning system for preschoolers. Our daughter just turned two in April, we just figured we can get a head start on a few things with her. :) I've been enjoying some card making, and working on a few other projects. I'm hoping to soon open my online shop.

Yesterday I was able to enjoy some of my Korean Barley tea, which by the way I love! Korean restaurants normally serve a cup of this tea while you wait for them to complete your order. I actually ordered a box of this barley tea from amazon. Dongsuh-Roasted Barley tea bags.  My mom used to make all of her Korean dishes, but I can't say I remember her making this tea very often. It wasn't until I was older and I explored a bit more, and my visit to Korea.

I also came across a site called wegivebooks.org, this site provides online books for parents to read to their children, while helping others. We are in love with books in our home.  Our daughter already has her very own library, and it just keeps getting bigger. This site is perfect, and they have an online library of books. 

A little about We give books:
We Give Books is a new digital initiative that enables anyone with access to the Internet to put books in the hands of children who don't have them, simply by reading online.
We Give Books combines the joy of reading with the power of helping others, providing a platform for caregivers and educators to inspire children to become lifelong readers and lifelong givers.
 
 I hope you all have a lovely weekend