Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend(love)

  A big thank you goes out to Jayne over at handmadecuties. Recently I was told I was her top commenter. I am beyond excited, and can't wait to receive one of her beautiful gifts from her Etsy shop BeadCrumbs-Imaginatively Adorable Charms, Jewelry and Accessories .  So again, thank you Jayne!

We had such a lovely weekend. We played, danced, laughed, made cute crafts, and just enjoyed being a family.
 
This weekend my husband and daughter enjoyed some craft time together. They made paper plate fishes. I absolutely love watching them spend quality time together. Our little one really seemed to have enjoyed this time with her daddy.
 
 
 
 
Saturday morning, a little after breakfast my daughter and I enjoyed some time out on the back porch. She colored for a little, and I enjoyed my cup of coffee. It was so nice out. We had a nice breeze, and the birds were chirping. It was wonderful.
 
 
We took out some of my daughters counting foam blocks, and attempted to sort them by color. She rather mix them all up, and toss them around.  :) We eventually sorted them all out as we counted them. 
 
 
This weekend we enjoyed some time reading some of our daughters favorite books. We really enjoy reading to her. She loves snuggling up, and grabbing a book or two. As a mother this is one of my favorite times spent with my daughter.
 
 
 
 
We took an old Gerber snack can, and turned it into a play drum. Our daughter had so much fun making music, and dancing around. We always have such lovely weekends together. We ended the weekend with grilling, and some wine for my husband and I. We sat out last night and enjoyed the nice cool breeze, while we talked about the future. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend spent with the ones you love.