Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend love-(Bonding together)

“cozy+smell of pancakes-alarm clock=weekend”
― Amy Krouse Rosenthal
 
The smell of rain lingers, hello morning sunlight it's so nice to see you.  There is joy and laughter among us. Once again I am at peace. :)
Weekends are spent bonding, and creating new memories as a family. We get to set aside our busy schedules we have during the week, and kick back and just enjoy each other's company more. This weekend the weather was cool. It rained, and I took out my oil burner. Our home was filled with the aroma of apple spice. (This is when I realized, I am pretty excited for autumn to arrive). What season do you enjoy the most? I'm torn between autumn, and  spring.

 
 
 
 Exploring with beads.
 
 
 
 
 
My daughter and I enjoyed creating art. This can even be done on ceramic plates. We used two of our ceramic coffee cups. Taking permanent markers, just create your art. After pre-heat your oven to 350, and bake for 30 minutes. As far as it washing off, we haven't had any problems with that. I have read on other sites though that they had a problem with it washing off. We are just using ours for display.
 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend creating new memories with your love ones.
 
 
Currently on my play list