Skip to main content

September. Our Weekend

 
I love September, especially when we're in it.-Willie Stargell
 
 
Blooming with love~
 
Groceries all bagged up, and ready to go!
 
Apple pancakes-Apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, some whip cream=delicious!
 
 
Our little artist~
 
 
September is finally here, and I'm ready to burn more candles and enjoy some hot apple cider. I can't wait for Autumn to arrive. This weekend we indulged in a few goodies and picked tomatoes from the garden. We used some tomatoes for our grilled kabobs. (They were delicious) I enjoyed my kabobs with a nice glass of Moscato.
Over the weekend we enjoyed some play shopping with our daughter. She really enjoys pretend shopping and cooking.  We bagged up her groceries, and later cooked up some tasty food in her play kitchen. We enjoyed painting in the morning with our little artist. I just love watching her create art. :)
My husband made apple pancakes over the weekend, and I must say I fell in love all over again. :) He's such a great cook!
We had a few garden visitors over the weekend, they must love the colorful blooming flowers as much as I do. I really enjoyed this four-day weekend with my family, we did so much together. I really enjoy the times we spend together, it makes my heart smile. How did you spend your weekend with your loved ones? 
I'd like to say hello to all my lovely new readers. I appreciate all of you. :)
 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! They were yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A long weekend with family is so refreshing. It always makes me happy too.
    Angela @ Time with A & N

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some awesome-looking pancakes! I could go for some of them right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I agree! :) Thanks for stopping by.

    Jennifer, if you love apples they are delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, I agree! :) Thanks for stopping by.

    Jennifer, if you love apples they are delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the picture of the little hands on the toy cart.. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stephanie!! You're a lover of Fall too? My absolute FAVORITE season! Don't you just love those long weekends when it's just you and family! I LOVE seeing families cherish time together. We pretty much did the same thing! But it was "College Football" in the Pulliam household...ALL weekend, lol! As always...thanks for linking up! May you and the family have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michell, yes I love Fall! :) The pretty leaves changing colors, and the aroma of warm apple pie as it fills the entire house. I love it!
    College football, sounds fun! Sounds like you all enjoyed the weekend. That's always nice to hear. Thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly I'm far away from my loved ones so I can only chat with them on facetime. I miss them so much but I fill the days with a lot of things to do that way I don't cry too much when I see them. Today was a busy day for photography. A lot of photos were taken today and only more to be taken tomorrow.

    I'm glad you got to enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Dina, I remember you saying that you would be away from family for a little. I know they miss you just as much. I'm glad to hear you have stayed busy with your photography. I absolutely love your photography. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thank you Stephanie it's keeping me very busy! It's fun but I'm also very ready to have this training completed so I can go home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so welcome! Dina, I totally understand. Just hang in there, and once you get home your family will greet you with loving open arms.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.