Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September-DIY sweet gift wrapping



Hello September, We finally meet again.  September is my birth month and I've always enjoyed the  cool air that begins to pass through this month.

 I enjoy the beautiful colors of blooming flowers and old ones that slowly fade. It's all just so beautiful. I decided since I love personalized gift wrapping, to create something special.  It's a sweet gift wrap to welcome what will soon be Autumn in a few weeks.
Materials needed:

-Paper bag (for package wrapping)

-Washi tape (I absolutely love washi tape, and so will you!)

-Fresh flowers

-Twine

Here's what you'll need to do:

It's pretty simple.
Grab your special gift. 
Insert it into the paper bag. 
Wrap and apply your washi tape.
Using your twine, simply tie some fresh flowers to your wrapped gift.
You're all done and ready to give your beautiful wrapped gift to someone special.
Enjoy!






Currently on my playlist: