Skip to main content

Hello September-DIY sweet gift wrapping


Hello, September! We finally meet again. September is my birth month, and I've always enjoyed the cool air that begins to fill this month.

I appreciate the beautiful colors of blooming flowers and the old ones that slowly fade. It's all just so lovely. Since I love personalized gift wrapping, I decided to create something special. It’s a sweet gift wrap to welcome Autumn, which will soon be upon us.

**Materials needed:**

- Paper bag (for wrapping the package)
- Washi tape (I absolutely love washi tape, and I think you will too!)
- Fresh flowers
- Twine


**Here's what you'll need to do:**

It’s pretty simple:
1. Grab your special gift.
2. Insert it into the paper bag.
3. Wrap it up and apply your washi tape.
4. Using the twine, tie some fresh flowers to your wrapped gift.

You're all done and ready to give your beautifully wrapped gift to someone special. Enjoy!

Currently on my playlist:
- Yuna - "Fading Flower" (YouTube)

Feel free to pin or share this for later!





Pin/share for later


Comments

  1. Fresh flowers on a gift! Wow, what a fantastic idea!

    Thanks for visiting my blog earlier! Nice to 'meet' you!

    Grace @ Sandier Pastures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Grace! I always love when new people stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie, very helpful page. I followed a coupled of your boards on Pinterest. Camii stopping by from Bloggy Moms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camii, thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to swing by and check you out on Pinterest. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm going to start using my washi tape on gift packaging. You've inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, yay! I'm so happy to have inspired you. Washi tape is absolutely lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Who wouldn't love to receive a gift wrapped like this? Thanks for sharing. So many ideas to pull from this.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, thank you so much! :) You are too kind. Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll have to swing by and visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice idea! I am always looking for easy wrapping paper because I like to do things myself, but this is one thing I never get right but i love the fresh flowers idea! Thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along. Stop by this week, you're featured!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leah, thank you! :) I love easy gift wrapping as well. (Also when it's personalized, it just makes it that much better. :) I'll be sure to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love this! My kids and I started making our own gift boxes out of cereal boxes..turn them inside out and are a blank canvas! You are totally right..personalized is best--only I wouldn't want to open it--its too gorgeous! You were featured by myself and Leah at the Friday Follow Along - swing by! http://www.ffflinkypals.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-follow-along-bloghop.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That flower looks amazing on that paper! visiting via FrugalFitFamily link up. I love creative ways to wrap gifts, makes it more special I think. You can find me over at www.ritewhileucan.com where I talk paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Heather, and Barb! I'm so happy you all enjoyed my sweet gift wrapping. It's always so sweet to personalize your gift wrapping for a love one. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and I love the beautiful fresh flowers on the wrap - what a neat idea! Thank you for sharing on the Four Seasons Blog Hop. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and easy. Thank you for sharing it on our Four Season Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like simple wrappings. Thanks for sharing this Stephanie.

    Thank you for linking up with us at the Four Seasons Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

Easy Floral Decoupage Idea for Faux Pumpkin Display

 Hi everyone! I'm excited to share a simple and easy floral pumpkin design you can create quickly. Today, we will make a faux floral pumpkin display using decoupage and a few additional designs. I'm reusing a foam pumpkin that I bought at Dollar Tree. If you’re ready, let’s begin creating an easy floral decoupage faux pumpkin display! Quick video tutorial **Materials needed:** - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Floral napkin - Faux pearls - Faux flowers - Craft knife - Scissors - Mod Podge Carefully remove the top of your pumpkin. I used my craft knife to go around the top section, creating a hole at the top. Using a paintbrush, apply acrylic paint to the pumpkin. I chose to paint mine black. Next, use scissors to cut out a few flowers from your napkin. Make sure to remove the second layer of the napkin before cutting out the designs.   Once you have your floral designs cut out, use a paintbrush to apply Mod Podge to the pumpkin. While the Mod Podge is wet, add the floral napkin c...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Create an Easy Fall Sign: DIY Tutorial with Faux Leaves and Thankful Design

  Learn how to create a beautiful fall sign with faux leaves and a thankful design in this easy DIY tutorial. Get creative with this fun craft project for the autumn season. I am thrilled to share with you an easy craft that involves making a wonderful fall sign using faux fall leaves and a beautiful thankful design. I used a decorative napkin that I had purchased earlier from Hobby Lobby for the thankful design.  The faux leaves used in this craft are from a wonderful fall party confetti pack that I also bought from Hobby Lobby. This pack consists of 300 assorted fall leaves, which means I will be using more of these wonderful leaves in other crafts too. If you are interested, I would love to take you through the process I used to create my wonderful fall sign. Materials Assorted faux fall leaves One floral craft ring (The size I am using is 6inches) One decorative napkin Paintbrush One wooden pumpkin Acrylic paint Twine Wooden Pumpkin Mod Podge Mini iron Adding the napkin to...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.