Monday, November 11, 2013

Our week and weekend- {November lately...}


Baked Caramel apple bread -recipe-Bakingdom

Our little artist

Craft time at the library

New cards available (Stephaniescharmingcreations)


Our home consisted of sniffles, coughs, and  a lot of snuggle time. I'm relieved and happy to say that we are feeling much better. Lately it's been kind of slow around here. We have been enjoying our time together, and engaging in a lot of learning activities. I've come across quit a few learning websites, and virtual field trip sites. (I love the the fact that there are so many around) Before we all came down with a nasty cold;we enjoyed trips to the library for stories, and crafts with our daughter.

Over the weekend, my husband and I cleaned out our garage. I'm really impressed with the finished results. We realized there were things we were holding onto, that really needed to go. So we swept, wiped, and organized in our garage. I took some time to clean out, and also organize my laundry room. I normally fold, sort, and hang clothes up in the laundry room. I need for this space to be well organized, and clutter free. -(Or else I'll lose my mind)

Even though I'm feeling much better, I do feel as though I still need to rest. I don't know about you, but I find it hard to sit still for a certain amount of time. I worked on a few cards this weekend. This was very time consuming. Of course I waited to lay our daughter down for the night, and then I got started on creating a few new cards. 

Mornings, my husband spent time in the kitchen preparing us breakfast, and much needed coffee. He always has things covered over the weekend. I did make my way in the kitchen, and baked up some delicious apple caramel bread. I couldn't resist! I often get in the mood to want to bake. I also made some crock pot apple cider. It hasn't been too chilly out, but I figured it would be nice to sit and enjoy a nice cup of cider. 

Lately, November has been good to us. Even though we came down with the sniffles, we are still fortunate to see a new day. I'm thankful for every chance I get to tell my love ones, how much they truly mean to me. November, has been good....
and I hope the same goes for all of you.