I've learned, and I am still learning:
- Everything happens for a reason, and things soon fall into place
- People can be rude, and sometimes emotionless; you have the option of letting those people go
- There's so much beauty around us all. Let us learn to appreciate it
- I sometimes worry myself like there's no tomorrow, I'm learning that worrying that much does absolutely nothing. Other than stress you out!
- That it's okay to set some time out for me, we all need some time to clear our minds from our busy/daily schedules.
- That I have so much love in my heart, and if I could I would scatter my love everywhere!
- No matter how busy I get, I still have time for my loves. They mean the world to me.
This week the weather has shifted. We have gone from mid 60's to mid 60's with gusty winds. This week I took some time preparing a few things around our home for the arrival of Thanksgiving. I haven't been in much of an organizing mood. -Ever since last weekend; we spent so much of our time organizing, and getting rid of unnecessary clutter.
This week my daughter and I worked on a few crafts, but there was one in particular that had my daughter fascinated, and that was our silly robot. Such a fun, and creative craft. This week we also danced around, pretended we were elephants, and learned about the human heart. Our schedule during the week keeps us busy, and keeps our little one exploring.
Evening's are spent in the kitchen preparing dinner. We write down all of our meals for each upcoming week-this way everything is balanced, or at least seems to be. This week my husband made us some salsa to go along with our tacos, and of course our little one said it was too spicy.
Lately I haven't really been much of a coffee drinker. I've been enjoying green tea, with a bit of honey. I did bake over the week; I made chocolate chip cookies. -With extra chocolate. =) I specifically made them for my husband to take to work for the next week or so. I'm thankful for this week, and the time I was able to spend it with my family. How did your week go? I hope you all had a wonderful week.
Thank you to all my lovely readers. Those of you who visit, and leave such kind words, I appreciate you. Welcome new readers! I'm so happy to have you come along on this journey with me.