Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend love { ❤ } Simple and sweet.





{Our diy bottle cap snow people.}





{Felt Christmas tree}




{Preparing to bake apples}


{Our waddling penguin} 

Caramel apple cider on a snowy day...


{My birdie mug}


Sitting around with my husband, enjoying our cider..


A little knitting..



And it continues to snow....


Taco night..

Game night
{Loaded questions}

Our weekend was simple, and sweet. We stayed in most of the weekend. It continued to snow, and so we decided to enjoy family time. We enjoyed crafts, cider, games, and baked goodies. I'm sad to see the weekend come to a close, but I'm so happy to have spent this cold, snowy weekend indoors with my loves....
How did you spend your weekend? I'd love to know how the weather is over where you live!   

Currently listening to: