Skip to main content

Korean Bulgogi steak and lettuce wraps

Korean Bulgogi (Steak) with Lettuce wrap

I often crave my mother's cooking. So when this happens, I cook up a Delicious Korean meal.

Ingredients:
1 beef top round steak/ thinly sliced, or cut into cubes
4 tablespoons of  Soy sauce
1 tablespoon of sugar
2 tablespoons of Sesame oil
1 teaspoon minced, peeled ginger (fresh)
1/4 teaspoon of Korean chili pepper or Cayenne pepper
1 garlic clove crushed/ or minced
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds

Vegetables:
Carrots thinly sliced- 1 cup
Celery thinly sliced-1 stalk
Green onion (garnish)
Lettuce 

Sides:
Kimchi
Korean red pepper paste (Gochujang)
Seaweed
Egg rolls/ pot stickers/or Mandu -Korean dumplings
Sticky Rice (I use my Rice cooker)


In a large mixing bowl add in, meat, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger, Korean chili pepper, garlic, and sesame seeds.  If you want more flavor, I suggest marinating this mixture overnight.  

In a skillet, add 1/3 cup of water. Add in carrots, and celery; cook over medium-high heat. Allow carrots and celery to become tender, and somewhat crisp. 

Add in your meat; with the mixture, and cook allowing the flavors to come together. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color. This is optional but you can take some of your green onion, and stir it in with your meat, and vegetables. 

Once it all cooks up, you're ready to enjoy! 









Comments

  1. I love Bulgogi it is seriously one of my favorite Korean foods I can't wait to eat some when I go there1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, isn't it just wonderful?! I remember when I was visiting Korea..Oh the memories. Extremely long plane ride, but boy I was in love once I got there. I ate Korean food almost every day. Lol.

      Delete
  2. Now this is my kind of food but I've never made it myself. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never made Korean food before but I enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your recipe. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, now that is a picture perfect meal! Absolutely delicious looking! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your new look Stephanie...adorable!! I love trying new recipes...that looks delicious! Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for linking up! Have a blessed rest of your week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michell, thank you! I'm changing the look often, huh? Lol. Thank you so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. You meal looks super yummy. Am looking to learn how to make some new korean dishes for the family.. yours look imspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dominique, thank you so much.. I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.