Skip to main content

Sweet Sunny days...

“To live long and achieve happiness, 
cultivate the art of radiating happiness.”– Malcolm Forbes

A beautiful pink sky.

Hello Colorado Mountain!

Park day

Nature Scavenger hunt

Nature scavenger hunt- Pine cone, stick, heart shaped leaf, and a rock

Our sweet anniversary treats

A few clementines in one of my favorite bowls.

Experimenting with orange peels, and vinegar 




Little artist in action

The past few days have been wonderful. We have embraced this sunny weather, and have enjoyed our time together. Lately, we have enjoyed park days, nature scavenger hunts, and just running around being silly. I'm in love with this life, and I truly enjoy watching our daughter enjoy these simple moments. - I feel content, and just so joyful inside. My husband and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on the 17th. We enjoyed sitting back and taking a trip down memory lane. We indulged in sweet strawberries, and marshmallows covered in chocolate.

Lately, I’ve been experimenting with several different natural cleaning solutions. I recently saw something about orange peels, and vinegar. So I took some orange peels, and filled a jar halfway with vinegar. It's been sitting for a few days now. -You can now smell the citrus from the orange peels. I'll probably use this solution on hard surfaces to remove hard water build up. When it comes to cleaning; I'm that person you will find on hands on knees scrubbing, and disinfecting everything in sight.-I'm sure my mother has a lot to do with this!

 It's been nice soaking up the beautiful sun, and enjoying my time with my family. These sweet sunny days..have been very good to us. I hope you all have enjoyed your time with your family. 

**Thank to all  of my readers, and welcome new readers. It's so nice to have you here!**

Comments

  1. That is awesome you are having such good weather like us here! I can't even remember a cold day at this point it's been so nice!

    How does the citrus disinfect?

    11 years! Wow you guys are at a mile marker for sure I'm so happy you guys are still so in love and willing to work through any issues that may arise. It's so easy to just give up. It's a test strength and love to work a marriage out cause everyday is not a walk in the park for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, thank you! -Honestly the weather has been sunny, and nice...but I'm sure that will come to an end soon. I've already heard something about snow soon! -Oh boy. :( I'm not sure how the citrus disinfects, but I did look up how vinegar works as an disinfectant. I found a few articles on it. -Pretty interesting. I'll just be using it on hard water though. And thank you for your kind words on our anniversary. -We continue to grow, and learn. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm happy you and your husband had a great anniversary! Sounds lovely!
    We have been enjoying this beautiful weather playing outside all weekend. It is so nice to enjoy the little moments in life, I feel like they are the most important ones of all!
    How did the orange peels and vinegar work out? I'm always looking for new cleaning products to make! I'm a clean freak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Kristy. We had a wonderful time. =) I haven't tried out the orange/vinegar mixture just yet. -I think I will let it set for a few more days before using it. I hear you about being a clean freak! Lol. I enjoy having a cozy, clean home.-No place like home! :) Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.