Skip to main content

Happy Friday.


Hooray, it's Friday! -And we're having a lovely day.
My energy is making a comeback, and I'm feeling wonderful.
Jolly Ranchers and Ginger Ale help out when my morning sickness hits.

This morning- our daughter enjoyed dancing around. Of course, she asked if I'd dance with her. We boogied to one of her singing-along CDs.- I cherish moments like these. 

I've been blending smoothies.//Simple ones with fruit. This one included raspberries and milk. 

Bath time- Our daughter enjoys her bath time storybooks. 

Lunchtime- I made grilled cheese, with ham. -Simple and delicious.

Sneaky mom spying through the kitchen window watching our pug soak up some sun.


Food coloring/water-She's creating art. 



My husband was born in Massachusetts, he mentioned Fluffernutter to a co-worker sometime back. This co-worker contacted one of his friends in Boston, who eventually sent him a huge box of this yummy goodness.  My husband arrived home with a huge smile on his face. "Look honey, Fluffernutter straight out of Boston". -I love this man! 


Today has been a good day! I hope you all have a Happy Friday and a lovely weekend spent with loved ones. :)

Comments

  1. How lovely! Jolly Ranchers used to always help me with morning sickness too, how funny! I'm glad you got a little energy today to enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, isn't it funny! I never thought Jolly Ranchers would do the trick, but they sure do! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  2. What? I wish I knew about the jolly ranchers when I was pregnant. Take notes right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martina, no worries. I didn't even know about them when I was pregnant with my daughter. I just found this out this year with my second pregnancy! :)

      Delete
  3. I love Marshmallow Fluff too! I went to college in Mass and I had never heard of a Fluffernutter until then, but I learned to like them too. :) I'm glad you've found something to help your morning sickness, it's just no fun. I never had any with my son, but I had it straight through 14 weeks with my daughter! Ginger helped me. I got these chewy ginger candies that really worked, I think I bought them at Trader Joe's but that was six years ago, I have no idea if they still sell them. Ginger ale worked great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jennifer, thank you for mentioning the chewy ginger. -I had forgotten about those, when I lived in Arizona I would pick them up at the Korean market. I'll need to go get some soon. :) I'm so happy to hear that you too enjoy fluffernutter! -It's a simple yummy treat. :)

      Delete
  4. Aww...look at those cute little footsies! She's growing up! So glad you're feeling better Stephanie! Never heard of Fluffernutters, lol! Hope you had a great weekend my friend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michell, don't worry there are many people who have never heard of it! Lol. It's pretty yummy, and quick to make. I hope you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  5. I love the name Fluffernutters, fantastic! I know what you mean about dancing with little people, it's a pick-me-up like nothing else. Beautiful moments to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ, thank you! -I think it's pretty fantastic too. :) And yes dancing with little people sure is a pick me up like nothing else. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 161

     Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #161! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, blogging friends! We are just a few days away from our much-needed vacation. We’ll be exploring and doing what we love: attending a concert. We leave early next week. Just a heads-up: the next party, scheduled to open on Friday the 16th, won’t have featured posts since I will be out of town. However, I will have it set up as a scheduled post, so it will still go live. I will be returning on the 19th.  Please feel free to share your posts at the party! The party on the 23rd will include featured posts. Thank you all for sharing at the party; I truly appreciate all of you. Congratulations to our featured bloggers To visit the blogs of the featured bloggers, simply click on ...

DIY Holiday Glass Candle Display- An Upcycled Craft

Learn how to create a beautiful holiday glass candle display using upcycled materials with this DIY craft project. Perfect for adding a festive touch to your home decor. Find step-by-step instructions and inspiration for this creative and sustainable holiday project. Recently, I have been feeling very festive and have been enjoying decorating, baking, and much more. I noticed that I had a few glass jars and old candle jars around my home, and I wanted to create something simple. I thought a candle display would be great and easy to create. If you have any pasta jars, old candle jars, or any glass jars, this craft is perfect for you! For this project, you will need the following materials: Frosted Glass Spray (I used Rust-Oleum) Gold wire Stretch cord (optional) Holiday greenery, berries, and any holiday decoration can be added Flameless tealights Mini ornaments (I used one for this project) You can find flameless tealights at your local Big Lots store. A pack of 10 with extra batteries...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.