Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Home is...

Home is where- Giggles are heard, coffee is brewing, and time is spent with family.
Home is where-toys are scattered, tickles are given, and hugs and kisses are necessary. 
Home is where-memories are created, meals are prepared, and boo boos are kissed, by mommy and daddy.
Home is where-Silly faces are made, gardening is done, and learning is fun! 
Home is where-we kick up our feet after a long day, and enjoy these simple, lovable moments.
Our home is filled with love, and yes it can sometimes get a little chaotic...but boy I do love my time at home with my family. Home is where, I feel most comfortable.

“What I love most about my home is who I share it with.” 
― Tad Carpenter



Our little ones journal. 


Korean fried rice.

Indoor camping. :)

Preparing pizza.