Monday, January 5, 2015

Here we are...








Cheers to the New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year.
So much has been going on. We're actually quite busy around here these days. Our little one will be 4 months this month and she's been doing some exploring. -I enjoy early mornings with her. We read, explore around the house and I just can't get enough of her sweet cooing sounds. -She's also blowing bubbles with her cute little lips.  

Our oldest, has been exploring science projects. And working on a few reading lessons. I'm trying to get on a set schedule with her. -We're getting there! 

It's actually quite peaceful around here. After the holidays and dealing with crowds and what not, I'm actually enjoying this peaceful time. I didn't make any New Year’s resolutions. - Honestly I would love to just participate in a fun run and go on a few new adventures. My husband and I started back up with our fitness schedule a few months after having our little one last year. - I've been running again and going on my morning walks. - Truthfully I feel so refreshed after a nice workout.  Do you enjoy working out? If so are you more of a morning workout kind of person or do you enjoy evening workouts? 

Our days are long, yet very enjoyable. I've always enjoyed my time in the kitchen. I've been experimenting with different ways to prepare brown rice. -Diced peppers, onions, garlic, a few seasonings and I promise it's so delicious!  I've also been working on homemade snacks. Apple chips, banana oat cookies and one of my favorites is actually, carrots drizzled in olive oil with a few spices and placed in the oven. It's a perfect snack. It's light and also goes well as a side with dinner.

I'm so thrilled for the New Year! So here we are, new adventures, Memories in the making and just working on being a better me. -Wife, mother, daughter, friend, blogger and so much more. Thank you all for coming along on my blogging journey.