Tuesday, March 10, 2015

There will be days..


There will be days...

When everything slows down.
You just don't feel the same.- And still you manage to wear a smile on your face.
Tired, sick, confused and helpless...

We recently found out that a very good friend of ours has passed away.- She was only 31 and passed away in such a tragic situation.  I honestly can't explain the feeling I had when I found out this terrible news. - I was filled with so many emotions. We had great memories. And the last time we spoke was right after our second daughter was born. (September ,2014).

I've been trying to look at all the great memories we had as friends. She was a gentle soul. A mother of three beautiful boys and would do anything for anyone in need. I'm so thankful to have known such a wonderful individual.

There will be days..

When nothing seems to make sense. -You'll soon realize..hey that's life and that's normally how it goes. I'm extremely grateful for this life. I'll hold my children a little longer tonight. I'll make sure to tell everyone how much they truly mean to me. -There's no holding back!  

There will be days..

When you realize that it is okay to cry. -Chin up, there will definitely be better days.

“Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this day.” 
― Francis Gray


**Hello and welcome new readers. I'm so happy to have you all here.**