Skip to main content

Here we are.



So here we are.- Busy days, sleepless nights, headaches, and a few other things in between.
A new week and the little one is still teething. Our weekend was long. Truthfully I felt like a zombie and wanted nothing more than to sleep, sleep and sleep some more. Of course, that didn't happen! But hey it's life and I'm okay with that. Our little one ran a slight fever. She's teething and she's a bit fussy and seems to only want mama. So yes, I'm tired and achy and I may be getting a little fussy as well. -My coffee is currently decaf and doesn't do much for me. But a hot shower seems to help quite a bit.

My eyes are slightly red and I've been experiencing headaches. I haven't been as hydrated as I should be. Today I've been making sure to drink more water and maintain my sanity. I was able to make it through lessons with my oldest. She sat after lessons were done and worked on a nice fall collage. Paper clippings and leaf punch-outs took over our dining room table. - Honestly, it was just fine. While creating the collage, her sister napped. It was peaceful and I enjoyed watching her gather her pictures for her collage.- Ah, it was quiet. I watched her as she concentrated on her creation.

I've been enjoying my new pumpkin candle. I couldn't resist the sale going on at Joann's. I managed to only purchase three items. One of those is my pumpkin candle. It smells amazing. I normally burn it in the morning and afternoon.  It's getting cold here and my four-year-old is excited about the current snow reports. We're actually hearing that we may get some snow later on this week. I'm not so thrilled about it. - Can you tell that I'm a little fussy?! Okay, but really I've never been a big fan of snow. I'm so happy she enjoys it and I'm happy she expresses this much excitement.

I've started taking out thicker blankets and I'll have a basket for our gloves, hats, and scarves.- Looks like we'll be needing it soon. Hopefully, we will get our sprinklers blown out soon. There's so much to do.

Here we are.
Getting through what is left of this month.
I'm sure I haven't lost my mind yet.
In the end...
I'm here, alive, and healthy and maybe I'll catch up on my sleep soon!


Comments

  1. Snow? Already? I'm not ready for it either even though it's a surprise vacation day for me. The changed weather can make me a little grouchy too. Hope you feel better and get sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angela, I know right?! - Yes, they are saying we may have snow later on this week. I'm really hoping it goes right past us. Thank you.- I'm hoping to catch up on my sleep soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that even through all the stresses of life you're still focusing on whats important, so positive! Hope you'll feel better soon!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

Decoupage Bookmarks using Metal Tags

Create beautiful decoupage bookmarks using metal tags from Dollar Tree. This easy DIY project is perfect for all skill levels and adds a personal touch to your reading materials. Hello everyone! Today, I have an easy and quick craft idea to share with you that book lovers will surely appreciate. My daughters love reading books on their Kindles, but we still take regular trips to the library to check out physical copies of books they are interested in.  However, I wanted to try something new this time, so I went to the Dollar Tree store and found a pack of metal tags. Yes, you read that right - these bookmarks are made of metal, but don't worry, we can add some decorative details to make them more attractive.  Materials Metal tags (I purchased them at Dollar Tree) Acrylic paint Mod Podge Decorative napkins Paintbrush Twine Beads Inspirational stickers Scissors Applying paint to metal tags Begin by applying two coats of acrylic paint to both sides of each metal tag. Use a heatin...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe.

Looking for a warm and cozy breakfast to start your day during the colder months? Try this nutritious winter oatmeal recipe! It's packed with healthy ingredients and is perfect for experimenting with new toppings. Get the recipe now and enjoy a delicious and hearty breakfast. A Simple Winter Oatmeal Recipe Ingredients: - 1 cup of almond milk (or any of your choice). You can use 1/2 cup if you prefer thicker oats. - 1/2 cup of quick oats - A small amount of vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon of wild blueberries (I used the Mariani Premium Wild Blueberries brand). - 1 tablespoon of granola (I used Clif brand granola mix with white chocolate Macadamia nut). - 1 tablespoon of dried cereal mix (I used Kashi Cinnamon Crisp). You can use any brand of your choice. Both the granola and dried cereal mix add a nice crunch to the oatmeal, while the blueberries provide a simple sweetness. Optional: - Honey - Brown sugar sprinkled - Agave syrup You can use any sw...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.