Skip to main content

30 Day Happier YOU Challenge.



The following is a 30-day challenge to help you become a happier person. The challenge involves a list of activities you can do daily for a month. These activities include:

1. Create a list of things you are grateful for
2. Reading inspiring poetry
3. Preparing a delicious and healthy meal
4. Visiting an art museum
5. Enjoying a casual stroll outdoors
6. Visiting the Humane Society
7. Enjoying your favorite drink
8. Attending a local event
9. Playing a board game with friends or family
10. Taking your pet for a walk
11. Playing outside with your children/pets
12. Creating something new
13. Taking a free how-to class
14. Visiting your local library
15. Decluttering a small section of your house
16. Opening your windows and letting in the sunshine
17. Exercising or finding a workout that you enjoy
18. Giving away gently used items to someone who might need them
19. Starting a page in a journal
20. Visiting with a friend
21. Take a few pictures of things you love
22. Finding a new book
23. Finding a free painting tutorial online
24. Listening to inspiring songs
25. Thinking of 5 things you love about yourself
26. Creating a cozy and relaxing space
27. Taking a day off from social media
28. Enjoying a quiet morning with your own thoughts
29. Telling those you love what you appreciate about them
30. Doing something, big or small, to brighten someone's day

Are you up for the challenge? Let us know in the comments what activities you plan to do this month.


Pin for later





Comments

  1. Now that is a challenge I would love to be part of, 30 day happier challenge, so so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chad, you're awesome! Thanks so much for stopping by, and yes I think this challenge can help so many people. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, practical post! I look forward to challenging myself and trying several of these out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people wish to be happy and they bend over backwards trying to fabricate happiness, but they do not realize that happiness is so simple. And I love this list of yours. Happiness--the one that's lasting and real--comes from within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to do this. I might do it for March!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your list :) Happiness should come from within and be genuine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiness is always the hardest to find, it involves feelings of inner peace and satisfaction. I wish everyone is happy! Thanks for this post!
    -agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful challenge for mindful living. There are so many valuable items on here that we forget to consciously pay attention to such as enjoying a casual stroll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge. I think you can always find some happiness in lie if you put at least a tiny bit of thought

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been journaling every day for the past week, and it makes a huge difference! I love it. I'm going to check and see if our local art museum is open these days, since the plague. I know the library isn't, unfortunately. The one I really want to do is the how-to class. That's the perfect suggestion for me, and something I'll be looking for later this afternoon. This is a list that I am going to save and revisit for continued ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some great suggestions here. I actually found an online painting class on YouTube that's Halloween themed and let my husband know that we're going to plan our own 'paint night' here at home for date night. It's a relatively cheap option. Most of the supplies can be purchased at the dollar store. The biggest cost is the wine to enjoy while we're painting! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am up for the challenge! These are great tips, sometimes the smallest things make all the difference. I find journalling, mediation and a daily read to be the most helpful for me. But sometimes you just need to try something different - I will definitely try some of these on your list. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful ideas to foster a happier you.
    Thanks bunches for sharing these with Sweet Tea & Friends this month my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas, especially to look for the happy in all those things. Love it. Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #20 linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic ideas! I think too often, especially as wives and moms, we forget about ourselves taking care of all of our loved ones This challenge is a great way to get in some "me time" and really work on a happier life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, thank you! 😊 I'm so happy you stopped by. Yes, we could all use this reminder.

      Delete
  15. Congratulations, Stephanie! This post was a featured favorite at the Will Blog for Comments #20 linkup! It will be in the spotlight all next week, starting today. You're welcome to copy the "this blog post was a featured favorite" image there to share with your readers here, if you like. Thank you for sharing your posts with us! See you next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, aw I'm happy to hear that my post was enjoyed. I'll be sure to add the featured favorite image. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 159

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #159! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Happy Friday, everyone! How's the weather where you live? We're enjoying some cooler temperatures, and the foliage on my trees is starting to change colors. I can't believe we're almost in October! We have an exciting trip planned for next month. I'll be working around the dates of our trip and the link party. As always, thank you all for joining the party; I truly appreciate each of you! Lisa Notes – What I Left Beneath Two Trees Lisa shared a reflective moment about planting two trees and letting go of what weighs us down. If you love quiet reminders to breathe and reset, you’ll enjoy this. Esme Salon – Sizzling Seafood Rice Feast Looking for a new recipe? This seafood rice dish ...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 157

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #157! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hello everyone! If you're new here, welcome! We’re thrilled that you decided to join us at the party. Last week, Blogger had some issues with the comment section. I experienced this on my own blog and on others while trying to leave comments. Thankfully, it seems everything is fixed now. How was your week? I hope you all had a wonderful time. I can’t wait to share the featured posts with you! Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mille Fiori Favoriti – A Bear‑Filled Summer:  Pat had the cutest (and wildest!) visitors this summer. Her bear stories and photos are such a treat, and I love getting a little glimpse into her beautiful mountain life. InkTorrents – Ruins, Tales, and Quiet Moments:  ...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration

 Easy Succulent Centerpiece Table Decoration Create a beautiful and low-maintenance centerpiece for your table with this easy DIY faux succulent decoration. Perfect for adding a touch of greenery to any space without the need for watering or maintenance. Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to check out this easy succulent decoration project.   I was inspired to create this centerpiece after my sister mentioned she was looking at purchasing a succulent wax burner.  So my design does not include a wax burner, but if you stick around I'll tell you how you can create your very own succulent centerpiece table decoration.  Materials Needed ❤ Artificial Succulents and a flower  For my design, I used 4 succulent plants I purchased my  artificial succulents from my local Walmart (Make sure to check your local dollar store as well) ❤ A wooden bowl I purchased my wooden bowl at Walmart.  You can actually find any container of your choice at your local craft...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.