Skip to main content

Photowall, A Swedish Wall Art Company: A Collaboration Post



Photowall is a Swedish wall art company that creates beautiful murals, wallpaper, framed prints, canvas designs, custom designs, and much more.  Their products can bring inspiration, beauty, and a unique touch to any space.



Learn more about Photowall





Source

I was thrilled when I was contacted to collaborate with their company. After viewing their website and looking through their product line, I just knew I would love my very own canvas design for my home.

Our oldest daughter is in love with all things that pertain to space. They had a full selection of space designs. So, after going through a few pages of their canvas designs, we found a design that was perfect for her.

I placed my order with them, and my order arrived within a few short days.
Once our product arrived, my husband unboxed the product, and we were impressed with how everything was in order in the box. All the hardware, wooden frame pieces, instructions, and canvas were placed neatly inside the box.

I love that they also provide you with a link to a video that provides you with a step-by-step process on how to put your canvas together using the frame. We found that it was really simple to put together, so we didn't have to use the video.

I love the sturdiness that the frame provides, and I love the quality of the canvas. The print that we went with was Darkness in the Galaxy. This was a canvas design with a motif on the edge, and the size I went with was 35.43 x 15.75 inches. The print is absolutely beautiful, and my daughter loves it. It is colorful, of great quality, and a beautiful addition to our home.

 If you are looking for a beautiful art design for your home, please feel free and visit their website by clicking on the link https://www.photowall.co.uk/. For my lovely readers,  Photowall is offering a 25% discount on any of their Photowall products. When visiting their website, use the code lovebirdspw2020. This code will be valid until the end of April





******
Don't forget to visit their website at https://www.photowall.co.uk/ and use code lovebirdspw2020 for a 25% discount on any of their products.


Comments

  1. This looks lovely, and relatively easy to assemble as per your photos. Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These photographs are unreal and I love that it comes with everything you need. I was poking around their website and they really have a nice selection of artwork to choose from. I think this whole idea is great and will definitely give this some more thought. I have a room that would be perfect for something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, thank you so much! I am glad you had a chance to check out their website. They have a full selection of amazing products. Again, thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Those photographs of space are absolutely amazing. I would be staring at those prints all day.
    I clicked on to their site and I think I might be lost there for a while. There are so many beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree I think the photograph is beautiful as well. And yes their site has so many beautiful selections. :)

      Delete
  4. It's amazing that this comes with everything you need and seems easy enough to put together. In addition, the art is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystel, thank you. Yes we loved how easy it was to put together, and we really love the design as well. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. This looks great! I love the way that a little artwork can add such personality to a room. The design that you chose is PERFECT for a space love. I'm sure that your oldest daughter appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Britt, thank you so much. Yes she loves it, and we are very happy with our selection. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  6. beautiful image! I am fascinated by space. there so many beautiful things there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh wow. that like a really nice poster. I am going to check out their wall art for my girlfriend birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this would make the perfect gift for your girlfriend. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I just went to the website, and I can easily get lost in searching for the perfect print. They have some pretty amazing things for any need/want out there. I'll head back when I have some more time and really search through the site, because I've been looking for some new wall decorations for my office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica, I am so happy that you were able to browse through on their website. I think they have a great selection, and so many beautiful prints. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! Love photos on canvas - it brings such depth and dimension to the image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lene, thank you for stopping by. And I agree a photo on canvas does bring depth, and dimension. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Welcome! I love hearing your thoughts and seeing what you’ve been up to. Please leave a comment or ask a question below—I do my best to respond to everyone! To keep the blog comments safe and inspiring, spam will be removed. Thank you for being a part of this blogging space!

Popular posts from this blog

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 158

  Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #158! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Mod Crochet Loopy Hair Ties Pattern — Val & Holland Val & Holland made the cutest loopy hair ties, and they’re just such a fun, quick little crochet project.  An Unexpected Adventure — Jennifer Jennifer shared how a long‑dreamed‑of getaway with her husband turned into a true adventure — steep trails, gorgeous waterfalls, a few shaky moments, and plenty of faith guiding her through. Creamy Paprika Salad Dressing — Scratch-Made Food Melynda has a creamy paprika dressing that’s simple, flavorful, and perfect for everyday meals. One of those easy homemade staples you’ll want to keep around. Jahresprojekt 2026 – August — Mami Made It Mami Made It shared he...

The Crazy Little Lovebirds Link Party 160

    Welcome to The Crazy Little Love Birds Link Party #160! I'm so happy you're here! This gathering is all about sharing what brings us joy.  Bring your delicious recipes, fun family moments, cozy crafts, and home projects—basically, everything wonderful you've been working on. Hi everyone. Happy Friday! This week we got a lot of rain, and I am so thankful for it. How was your week? This party will run as usual, October 2-6. At the next party, I will have details about the dates of our upcoming travel and the upcoming parties.   I'm excited to share the amazing featured posts with you all. To explore each blog, simply click the image below each description. Congratulations to our featured bloggers Apples! Apples! Apples! – Simply Grand Recipes I'm so excited for fall. This post is a fun little roundup of easy apple treats: cozy dips, sweet bakes, and a fizzy apple drink that feels like fall in a cup. Be sure to visit Our Grand Lives and check out these fun reci...

DIY Floral Wooden Jack‑O’‑Lanterns (Easy Fall Decor)

I’ve been having so much fun creating fall projects this year. These floral wooden jack‑o’‑lanterns  started as simple wooden pumpkins, but with a few pretty transfers and some soft paint colors, they turned into the sweetest little fall accents. I love how the florals give them a cozy, cottage‑style feel while still keeping that classic jack‑o’‑lantern charm. They’re quick to make, easy to customize, and such a cute way to add a warm autumn touch to your home. Watch the video tutorial Materials Wooden pumpkin cutouts Floral transfers Acrylic paint (your chosen colors) Gold acrylic paint Green acrylic paint Mini dowels Hot glue gun + glue sticks Small wooden stands Brown acrylic paint Paintbrushes   Add the floral transfers I started by placing my floral transfers onto each wooden pumpkin, just arranging them until they felt right. Once they were where I wanted them, I used a little rubbing tool to press them down and transfer the design onto the wood. Take your time with this...

Pictures from my garden and a few of my favorite gardening quotes.

Here are a few pictures from my garden, and a few of my favorite gardening quotes. Enjoy! "When you grow your garden, it grows you." -  T.F. Hodge Source Gardening is learning, learning, learning. That's the fun of them. You're always learning. -Helen Mirren Source Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul. - Luther Burbank Source "A garden requires patient labor and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them." - Liberty Hyde Bailey Source "Gardening is the art that uses flowers and plants as paint and the soil and sky as canvas." - Elizabeth Murray Source "Gardening always has been an art, essentially." -Robert Irwin Source “I must have flowers, always, and always.” ...

Dollar Tree Peel‑and‑Stick Wallpaper Box Makeover

I transformed a simple, everyday box into a beautiful and functional storage piece for my belongings. This makeover is both easy and budget-friendly, using affordable supplies from Dollar Tree along with some creative touches to enhance the box's appearance. With a few simple steps, you can create an attractive decorative storage box that can be styled in any room of your home. Whether you're looking to organize small items on your desk or add a pop of color to your living space, this project is versatile and practical. If you have a box that you're considering throwing away, think again! This DIY project not only gives new life to unused items but also allows you to showcase your creative side. Join me as I guide you through transforming an ordinary box into a charming accent piece you'll love to display. Watch the video tutorial Materials Peel‑and‑stick wallpaper (Dollar Tree) Gold acrylic paint Decorative edge scissors Adhesive gems Paintbrush Optional: greenery or s...

All content copyright 2010-2026

I kindly request that my photos and words not be taken or used without my permission. If you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Additionally, for more information regarding this blog, please refer to the disclosure policy tab located above. Thank you.